EPILOGUE

After 2 years~

"Ellyn!! That's mine!" Olivia screamed while running behind her.. wanting to save her precious lollipop from her sister.
"I am not gonna give you! You have been messing around all the time,you even forgot to flush my toilet!" Ellyn said and kept Olivia's lollipop in her mouth.
"My lollipop!!"Olivia screamed and went running inside the house trying to find someone who can bring her justice.

Well she tried her best and bought few people to help her..

"Yah! Who took Olivia's lollipop?"Zayn asked carrying Olivia back to the lawn where Ellyn was sitting.
"Well..don't blame me,she didn't flush my toilet..so that's what she needs to pay.." Ellyn said and smiled,while Olivia just pouted..

"Well,well..what's happening here?"Clyde and Marlee asked while entering the lawn.
"I am fighting for justice!" Olivia said and got down from Zayn's arms.
"Justice?" Clyde asked and chuckled.
"Yah!she took my lollipop!" Olivia said pointing towards her sister who was just sitting with a bored look on her face.

"Don't cry over a lollipop kiddo. I bought you something better" her dad came came with his friends,Ashwill and Lewis.
"Ice cream!!thank you dad! I love you soon much!" Olivia said and kissed her dad..while others just laughed at her cuteness..
"And now we are gonna share it..right Olivia?" Marlee asked getting ready to grab it from her.

"Noo!" Olivia said and started to run while others chased her trying to get their share of icecream..

*Click Click*

Mrs.jones clicked the pictures of them and smiled, gaining Mr.Jones and his friends attention.

"I am glad they all are again together.."Mrs.Jones said and they smiled and nodded.

Let the time flow just like this.. happiness and pain come time to time..all you have to do is just accept life as it is..

The End~