14) ADVENTURE TIME

Ellyn got discharged from the hospital before a and today was Sunday. The plan which they made to take their revenge on Amber,Elise,Lamix and Astron had worked. And they were thrown out of the college by the principal for bullying people in school. Their plan was that they had to take a banana peel and make them slip and fall. Later they asked Elise and Amber to apologise. They didn't apologize to her. So they complained the principal about what they did to Ellyn and they got TC from the college.

Finally they got justice.

Ellyn was feeling better from the past few days and was sleeping in her bed and taking rest. But she was soon woken up by some glass shattering on the floor. She got startled and woke up all of a sudden.

"Bruce..did you drop anything on the floor?" She asked from the room.

But she remembered that Clyde took Bruce to walk. So she gulped thinking of who got into her house..she stood up and walked slowly towards the hall.

But was unable to open her mouth after seeing her Father's illusion. She was having tears in her eyes.

"Dad!!"She shouted. She couldn't make out what he was saying. He was looking transparent. She could see that he was just moving his lips. She tried to figure out what he was saying and she got it!! He said:

"Ellyn please help me"

"Dad?! But how should I help you? Please tell! Dad!! Where are you?" She asked but he disappeared.
"Now what?? What the hell?" She shouted and Marlee came running with Zayn in back of her.

Zayn and Marlee went to Ashwill's house because he was not feeling well.

"What happened?? Ellyn why did you shout?" Marlee asked confused. And Zayn brought water and made her sit on the couch.

Ellyn said what happened and what she saw. They understood and believed her.

"We will figure something out" said Marlee rubbing her shoulder.
"I know how we can go to save dad!! Maybe we can go right now!" Said Ellyn.
"Noo!! We need 6 members to go there! And Ashwill is not feeling well..so please wait for some days" Said Zayn.
"How can we wait?? Dad himself came in front of me and asked for help,we need to help him as soon as possible" Said Ellyn.
"Let's go" said Ashwill who came into the house coughing.
"Ashwill!! Why are you here?" Asked Zayn and Marlee.
"I am okay! A little cold is not going to harm me! But my friend Is in danger and I cannot sit in my home and rest" Said Ashwill and everyone nodded.
"Is there some meeting going on over here?" Asked Clyde followed by Bruce who was licking his face.
"Yes! We have an adventure to go for!" Said everyone..
"Whoa...guys!! Are you sure? Now? What happened all of a sudden? And how are we going to reach him?" Asked Clyde.

They all explained to him why they were in emergency and Ellyn explained how to reach her father.

"So guys..what we have to do is take this gem stone and put it in the space provided on the key book" Ellyn said showing them the space in key book and the gem stone. Everyone nodded in agreement.

"But it's better if we go to some other place rather than doing this experiment at home.." said Ashwill.
"Yess and I know where we can go!!" Said Marlee.
"Where?" Everyone asked in unison.
"TRESTMON VALLEY!!"
"Ohh yeah..that was the place which my dad mentioned in the book" Said Ellyn.
"Yeah!! Let's go"said everyone. And went outside the house.

They started driving towards the valley in Zayn's car. Bruce was on Marlee's lap and Ellyn was sitting beside Marlee in the back with Clyde beside her. And Ashwill was sitting beside Zayn in the front followed by Zayn who was driving.

Soon they reached the valley. It was 1:45 am. And they started walking into the huge valley. It looked never ending. They found some trees and a wooden bench nearby. They placed the book on the bench and stood around it in circle.

They looked at each other and nodded.

"Let's go on an adventure!!" They shouted and placed the gem stone in the space provided by the key book. Then a lock appeared. And the took the key from the key book and opened it. Which read:

'Please write your names'

They wrote all their names and it disappeared..soon they felt like they were pulled towards the book and they disappeared.

Hey guys!! I know I posted this too late but as there are not a lot of readers I am posting this slowly. But it's almost in the end..and I will see when I can post a new book! So stay tuned.. Adventures on the go!