2) HOUSE CLEANING

THE NEXT DAY:

"Sweety..you promised me that you will plant new plants today!are you doing it?" Ellyn's mom asked from the kitchen.
"Yes mom..after I complete this game" Ellyn replied.
"Ahh..fine!" Her mom said.
"Yeahhh..I win" Zayn shouted and raised his hands in air proudly.

Zayn and Ellyn were playing a video game and Marlee was playing monopoly with Olivia and Clyde.

"Ahh fine you win" Ellyn said and headed for the backyard for planting seeds.
"Can I come too?"Clyde asked.
"So you lost your game..with Marlee and Olivia..am I right?"Ellyn asked and smirked.
"Yes..and now that you completed questioning me! Can I come to plant seeds?"Clyde asked.
"Yes..come on" Ellyn replied.
"Can we come too?" Marlee, Olivia and Zayn asked.
"Guys?? Seriously we are not planting a garden.. but wait you can start cleaning." Ellyn Said and smiled.
"Cleaning??" Olivia Said.
"Yes.. Olivia and Marlee can start to seperate dry waste and wet waste from basement and Zayn can clean up the storage area." Ellyn said.
"Fine." They replied and got to work.

AFTER 30 MINUTES

"Ahh finally!" They all said relieved, looking at the home they had cleaned from half an hour.
"Guys! We are not done yet..we have to clean my dad's library!" Olivia said..
"No need Olivia.." Ellyn said.
"Uhh! It will again remind you of your dad.." Marlee said as she put her hand on Ellyn's shoulder.

Clyde carried away Olivia. Clyde was always like a brother for Olivia. They were soo close and looked cute. As Olivia was 9 years..

"So? Olivia? Will we go and get our ice-cream?."Clyde asked looking at Olivia's sad face.
"Oh yaa let's go" she said and ran out the gate.
"I will be back soon" Clyde said.
"Ok..fine"Zayn said and Ellyn nodded her head.
"Guys...there are 20 missed calls from my mom! I too gotta go" Zayn said as he reached out his pocket for his keys.
"Shit!Clyde took the car!!!"he said.. running here and there.."seriously girls!? You are looking at me as if you are watching a movie! Help me" Zayn said as he continued to panic.
"You can grab my car!" Ellyn said as she went inside and grabbed the keys.
"Here you go." She said handing the keys.
"Bye girls" he replied and hurried away..
"Uhh..he is a disaster" Marlee said and they both laughed.
"Let's go inside.." Ellyn said and they both walked in.
"Uhh..I guess we have to clean my dad's library.. it's been 5 years that we have not cleaned it..and it has become a house for every insect..and I hate rats..so better we clean it.." Ellyn said.
"Fine..where are your dad's library keys?" Marlee asked.
"In the attic." Ellyn said and they both walked upstairs.

Hey guys..uhh nothing to say.. how was this part? Boring? But not so soon,keep reading and the next part is totally going to be awesome.

Don't forget to vote and comment. Recommend this novel to your friends too..