10) SEARCHING FOR CLUES...

"finally..." Ellyn said relieved that she got tickets for all..
"Ouch...my legs hurt soo bad"Zayn said.
Ellyn and Zayn were standing in the queue for almost 1 hour and now they took the tickets and sat on the bench for 10 minutes.
"So?? Shall we start searching??" Ashwill asked.
"Yes.." everyone said and stood up.

Everyone decided that they will go in seperate ways to find any clues. The teamed up into 2 members:

Ellyn and Bruce
Marlee and Clyde
Zayn and Ashwill

Then they started to search. Ellyn and Bruce went to the old cabinet to see if anything was there. Then Marlee and Clyde went to control centre to ask cc tv photos of that day when her dad and his friends came to the park.
Zayn and Ashwill went to one of the meeting room to ask people about him.

After an hour or so they all came back to the place they met in the first.

"Got any clues??" Asked everyone together and everyone shook their heads.

"Ahh..come on there have to be something to find out here" Said Ashwill.
"Guys...I actually saw a place..but I thought your dad will not hide anything over there. So I left about that place..but now, that we don't have any place left, I guess we have to take a look in that place.." Zayn said.
"Ohh! Fine we all will check over that place together! But where is it?" Ellyn asked.
"It's actually a fun zone where there are duplicate diamonds. The people have to dig in the place and dig for diamonds, there are many shapes and sizes..umm..but it's duplicate.."
"Heyy wait!! Did you just say dig?? My dad mentioned it in the key book.
'DIG UNDER YOUR FEET IN LESBON PARK' i am sure we will get some clue or if we have luck, we can get the book too..so let's goo" Ellyn said and everyone nodded.

Everyone took tickets to the zone and started to search. Slowly they started to dig. But they got nothing. Ellyn sat there not knowing what to do now.

She watched Bruce. And then she got an idea. She remembered that Bruce is very good in sniffing things. Once he caught a thief too. And then she called Bruce and he came running towards her.

"Bruce.. please find Dad's diary.. please.." she said as she took out a napkin from her pocket. It belonged to her dad. Bruce smelled the napkin and barked. Then he started sniffing around. After a few minutes Bruce started digging out.. everyone helped too. Finally their hands touched something...it..it..it was her dad's diary.

"We found it...guys..we found it..we found my dad's lost DIARY.." said Ellyn as everyone hugged each other in happiness.
"Now let's go home...we have to take rest and decide what we have to do next.." Marlee said and everyone agreed.
"Yeah..my legs are paining like hell.." Clyde said.
"Sorry guys..I am very sorry.. I am stressing you all.." Ellyn said.
"Ohhh my god... Ellyn come on..we are your friends..not only friends.. we are a family..how can we leave u alone in this situation?"Marlee asked.
"Yess..we are always there to help you" said Zayn.
"And always will be there" Said Clyde and Ellyn hugged everyone.
"Thank u sooo much little boy" said Ellyn to Bruce and hugged him.

"Now shall we go home?? Guys..we are having college tomorrow.." Clyde said and everyone agreed.

All left to home. Ashwill went away on his own vehicle. And Zayn dropped everyone at their house. As soon as Ellyn reached house she took Bruce to her room and they ate dinner. Ellyn bought the diary with her and locked it in the cupboard along with the key book. Bruce ate quickly and sat on Ellyn's lap. After eating they both slept on the bed.

Heyy guys..huhh..so? How was this part? Revealed her dad's diary! Am I right? I hope you all liked it too..and you know what? I forgot to keep another character thats Lewis! Have you observed? Hmm..no probs I will keep his image in the next part. Keep waiting.

And don't forget to vote and comment.