20.) THIS IS MESSED UP...

Hey guys!! Sorry for taking so long
..well however this novel doesn't have many reads...let's get into this..

Zayn's point of view:

Well.. here goes nothing..I run forward to rescue Ashwill.

"Get off him" I say as I caught the dark lord's hand.
"Oh..look a little boy?!..so interesting I am really fascinated by you.."
"First of all I am 18 and that's not little..and now take out your
Hands.Off.Him!" I said
"Okay.."he said as he dropped Ashwill and Evelyn rushed towards Ashwill.
"Now...what do you want?.." he asked as he pulled my chin up with his hands while I was looking around for Lewis. But he was nowhere to be seen. Ahh..where is he?

Marlee's point of view:

"Get up..do you think this is the right time to be playing with Bruce?" I asked Clyde as he is laying on the floor and tickling Bruce... Ahhhhhhh why do I always get paired up with this idiot?
"Fine,fine..." Clyde said as he stood up and started searching..I shook my head and started searching for the people who were locked..we are currently In a cave..it looked so dark but we managed to get a torch from Lewis.
"Marlee...do you hear that??...."Clyde asked..
"What?!" I asked annoyed.
"I hear some muffled voices..."he said as he looked around.
"Voices.?" I asked..as I looked along with him
"Where is Bruce??!!"he asked all of a sudden.
"Oh my god!" We both started to panic but then we heard Bruce Barking.
We rushed towards the sound..
"Yessss!!!" We both screamed in joy.

                   ---------------------------

Ellyn's point of view:

What should I do?..I have to make dad normal...how to stop him from being controlled?..there must be some way..

Ellyn think of something..there is only one way..I picked up the gem from the ground and rushed towards the dark devil?.. I don't wanna call him lord.

I was just about to place the gem on his hands but somehow he used his power to push me off as I hit the wall.. cracking the painting above..
WOW... GOOD JOB ELLYN!

"NOT SOO SOON!" The dark devil said as he pushed Zayn aside.
"What do you think you are doing?" He asked as he caught my neck chocking me.
"Leave her alone you Bastard!!" Zayn said as he caught his hand.
"I said leave her!" He shouted as he took out his pocket knife and cut the devil's hand.
"Ahhh!!" The devil shouted as he left me and I started coughing..
"You okay?" Zayn asked worried.
"I am okay" I said nodding
"Let's finish him... Don't you think?" He asked and smiled.
"Ofcourse.!" I said.
"I AM HERE!!" Said Lewis and looked at dad.
"I Have turned off your dad's control switch" he said as I looked at dad. He was catching his head and started to scream and I ran towards him.

"Dad!!dad..are you okay"I asked as I catched his hands.
"WHO ARE YOU?" He asked me as I felt my heart shatter..

To be continued-