part 4

A month later {September}

Veronicas pov:

So Jughead has been coming almost every weekend for the last month and it's kind of annoying. But I'm not going to deny it anymore or push it aside. I like Betty, and I get jealous anytime I see him anywhere near her, and when he kisses her and touches and hugs her. I just want to go up to him and punch him then kiss her in front of him, but I can't. Cause I'm pretty sure were only friends, she loves him and Is definitely not even bisexual. Why'd I have to be put in a dorm as a really beautiful and perfect person. I mean she has a perfect life. The perfect boyfriend, the perfect friends. I mean yeah, she says her family is kind of sucks, but all families do. But, and then there's me. Like I said, I'm the spoiled rich bitch. My farther is in an illegal business and my mother just stands aside him and watches him do it, and there's nothing I can do about it. Right now, I'm sitting in my room working on some homework. And I'm also listening to Bettys giggling from her room. I smiled every time I hear her, but that quickly goes away once I hear Jughead I feel like I'm hurting someone. Specifically, him though. There was a knock at my door "come in" I said and the door opened and Betty came in. "hey I'm going to be leaving with Jughead just going to let you know. In case you needed something." I nodded. "okay" is the only thing I said. She smiled and left. I heard the door shut and I sighed. Still not denying that I'm jealous. After about an hour and a half there was a ringing coming from Bettys room. I just let it ring, figuring she left her phone. After about five minutes later it started ringing again. Once again, I let it ring. About a minute after it started ringing again. So, I got up and walked to her room. Her phone was sitting on her desk. I grabbed it; it was her friend Cheryl trying to facetime her. I answered it "hey Betty, I was wondering if – okay you're not Betty" I nodded. "nope" I said. "where's Betty?" she asked. "don't know she told me she was leaving with Jughead. I guess she forgot her phone" I said kind of annoyed at the fact that I said Jugheads name. "well someone seems annoyed" Cheryl said. She had a huge smile on her face. "okay?" I questioned. "is someone jealous?" I scoffed. "no" "really cause your face says otherwise" I sighed. "okay maybe a little bit" "I knew it" "but you can't say anything to her" she laughed a little. "I promise" "how do I know I can trust you?" I asked. "I swear on my life I won't tell" she said. I sighed. "fine" "so, how long has she been out?" she said. "eh half an hour" "okay, I'll just wait another couple of hours before calling again. Thanks." she said. "yea" then the door opened. "shit! uhm I got to go Bettys back" I said ending the call, putting her phone down and running out of her room and to mine. I heard Betty and Jughead laughing. I sighed and got on my phone. After about an hour I heard the door shit again. I walked out of my room and sat at the kitchen counter. Betty was leaning against the door smiling. I rolled my eyes and looked at my phone. "what have you been doing?" she asked sitting next to me. I sighed and put my phone down. "nothing just homework" I said and looked at her straight in the eyes. Her beautiful green eyes. She smiled and so did I. "sounds boring" she said looking away from me and down at her hands. "it was. I still not done just bored" she nodded "I agree. I still have to work, just too lazy right now" I laughed a little. "so, what did you and Jughead do? If you don't mind me asking" she looked back at me and smiled. "we just went and walked in a nearby park he found on his way here. We came back because it was getting dark" I nodded "yea, I mean it's almost 9" "yeah, my point. I'm sad. He just got here yesterday but he's leaving again" "oh wait, where does he stay when he's here? I know it's not here" she sighed. "yea... he stays. Actually, I don't know. I guess I'll have to ask him about that" I slightly nodded this time. "well, I'm going to get ready for bed. I'm getting a shower tonight" I told her and she nodded. I walked back to my room, grabbed clothes and walked into the bathroom. I just stood in the shower thinking. Thinking about Betty and Jughead. What does she see in him? I mean he's cute, has beautiful blue eyes, but is always wearing that dumb beanie. I can't even talk alone with Betty without him being right next to her literally breathing in her ear. There was a knock on the door. "hey you good? You've been in there for almost an hour" I poked my head out of the shower and reached my arm over to my phone. Nine-forty-five. "oh shit" I muttered. "uhm yeah I'm fine" I said. "okay" I heard Betty say and I guess she walked away. I quickly turned the shower off and get out. When I walked out of the bathroom and it was ten to ten. Most of the lights were off. I walked into Bettys room and found her asleep on her bed with a pencil in her hand and papers on her lap. I smiled and laughed a bit. I walked over to her and took the pencil and papers off her and put them in her desk. I walked back to the bed and covered her up with blankets. I looked at her for a second before I kissed her forehead. She shifted and I froze. She didn't wake up. I let out a sigh of relief and left her room. I walked to my room, shutting my door and turning off the lights before going to sleep.  

a/n book belongs to VUGHEADBITCHES