Part 14

A month and a half later

Bettys pov:

Okay, so it's been over a month and I'm completely over Jughead, but I have been for a while. I've liked Veronica since I met her. She's pretty, smart, beautiful; and everything I can't have. I just want to kiss her. If not once maybe twice. I just need to stop thinking about her. Even though I live with her I need to stop thinking about her like that. She's my friend and will only be a friend.

I'm sitting in my room doing homework with Veronica laying on my bed and both of us laughing. "stop! I'm trying to do my homework!" I said while laughing. "well, do it" she also said while laughing. "you won't be quiet" I said. "okay I'll be quiet" I said and took a breath in. We were both holding back laughter. I started laughing a little and looked back at her. "that never happened!" I spoke. She started laughing. "I swear on my life" she laughed. I laughed and put my head on my desk. "no" "yes" I sighed still laughing. "I'll be right back" I said and got up. "what are you doing?" she asked. "I'll just be right back" I laughed. "okay" she said. I walked out into the kitchen and got a cup out of the cabinet. As I was closing the cabinet, I thought I noticed a small little orange bottle. I opened It again and there was a small bottle. "what the hell?" I whispered and grabbed it. It was a small pill bottle with my name on it. "B, you good?" Veronica asked back from my room. "uhm Veronica?" "yeah" "come here, please" I said. Not to long after she was walking in. "yeah?" she asked. "what is this?" I asked showing her the bottle. She looked from it to me. "it's from the accident" she said. "yeah, I know where it's from. Why is it here?" I asked. "I'm sorry. I was worried about you and you wouldn't take them so I got them for you" she said and walked over to me. I sighed and set it on the counter and looked at her. "I'm not mad, just upset" "really?" she asked. "yes, but that's only because you don't know my past" I told her and she gave me a weird look. "I was slightly addicted if you want to put it like that. All I'm going to say is that it was my mom's fault, but I'm scared if I take any that I'll be addicted again." "oh my god B" she said and pulled me into a hug. I hugged her back. "I'm sorry" she said. "it's fine. I have some homework to finish" I said and started walking back to my room. "okay" I stopped and looked back at her and laughed a little. "no, it didn't" I said and started walking again. "yes, it did" she came back to my room with me.

After a few hours we were sitting on the couch watching TV. "you know we should have a movie night or something. Like on a weekend where we don't have to study for something and just spend the whole weekend all the movies we have" she said out of nowhere. "you know we really should, but that's going to be kind of hard" I told her. "yeah, but we can at least try and watch a few movies" I nodded. "yeah, we could. Its only Tuesday. You think we could do it this weekend?" I asked. "I don't see why not" she said. "great" then we went back to watching TV.  

a/n book belongs to VUGHEADBITCHES