Part 16

I woke up with a huge smile on my face. I climbed out of bed easily today and walked out into the kitchen. Veronica was already standing in there. She smiled. "hey" she said. "hi" I replied tiredly. "did you just get up now?" she asked. I sighed and smiled a little. "what does it look like?" I asked. She laughed a little. "Aw, I'm sorry you're tired" she said. "shut up!" I spoke. "aww, I'm sorry" "I'm going to take a shower" I said and started walking to the bathroom.

I got in and out the shower quickly. Veronica got in after me. My phone started buzzing. I got up and got it. It was Cheryl facetiming me. I rolled my eyes and answered it.

"hey Betty" she said happily.

"hi, Cher" I smiled.

"how are you babe?" she said.

"I'm good. How are you and Toni and everybody else?" I asked.

"oh, I'm fine" I heard Toni shout in the background.

"we're all fine. Except for Jughead. He seems real pissed off and distracted. Been like that for a month now" Cheryl said.

I sighed "yeah we broke up" I told them.

"oh, my god! How are you feeling?" Toni asked.

"Do I need to beat somebody up?" Cheryl asked.

I laughed "no. No, need to beat someone up. And I'm fine. Veronica here and she comforted me" I told them.

"oh, where is she?"

"in the shower?" I told her.

"or oven here" Veronica said from behind me. I looked back at her and smiled. "hi" I said. "hi B" she said.

"B?" Cheryl questioned.

"It's a nickname. Shes V and I'm B" I told them.

"oh, Cute" Toni said. Veronica and I smiled at each other.

"B and V. Great" Cheryl said.

"are you making fun of us?" I asked.

"no not at all just simply questioning"

"judging" I said.

"maybe a bit" Cheryl said.

"hey Cheryl we have to get going" Toni said. Cheryl sighed.

"okay bye. B" she said mimickly and hung up.

Veronica and I both laughed a little. "are we going to tell anybody about us yet?" she asked. I shrugged. "maybe not just yet" I said. "okay" she said and walked to get something to help. She got a bowl of cereal and so did I.

I noticed that Veronica was smiling like crazy. I smiled a little. "what's got you so happy?" I asked. She looked up at me. "nothing. Just that I'm glad I'm finally with you" she said. "same. I thought I was going to explode if I kept it in any longer" I said. We both laughed. "this is great" she said. I nodded. "it is"

We got around normally and Veronica reminded me it was Sunday. "okay? So?" I asked. "it's still the weekend and we don't have work" she said. It took me a second. "oh!" I spoke. "yes, now come on. We both agreed on the whole weekend, and that's exactly what we are going to do" she said. I laughed a little. "what's so funny?" she asked. I stood up from my desk chair and stood in front of her. "you really want to spend time with me, don't you?" I asked. "no, I just want to watch movies" she said. We stood there for a moment. "okay maybe a bit" I just smiled and kissed her. Then we watched movies again. For her sake.  

A/N book belongs to VUGHEADBITCHES