Part 8

A week later (Thursday)

Veronica POV

Betty and I have been arguing over nothing for the pass week and it hurts. Honestly, most of the time we ignore each other. I hate pretending to hate her. How did all this even get started? I don't know. It just really sucks. But what hurts me the most is the stuff we say when we do talk. Conservations never start off with a hi they only start with bitch and every time I hear I want to break down crying. Whether it comes out her mouth or mine. I'd rather not say anything, than say something that could hurt her or something that I'll regret.

Right now, I'm sitting in my room, on my bed doing nothing, but scrolling through my phone. There was a loud crash coming from the kitchen. I sighed and got up. I walked out to the kitchen. "what the hell was that?" I asked "it was me. I was being stupid and knocked things over" she was on the ground picking up a glass. I laughed a little. She stood in front of me. She just turned around throwing the glass away. I just watched as she walked to her room and shut the door. I sat on the couch and got on my phone again. About forty-five minutes later her bedroom door opened. She walked into the kitchen and just stood at the counter. She was dressed like she was going to a club or something. Her hair was down over her shoulders and wavy. "where are you going on school night?" I asked. "out" she said. "you should be studying" I said. "you're the one to talk when you're over here sitting on your ass on your phone" I rolled my eyes. "I'm studying, but I'm on my phone doing it. Again, it's a school night" I said. "whatever I'm fine. Besides, I need some fun right now, and not be cooped up here, especially with you" I rolled my eyes. "okay. You do you girl" she rolled her eyes and walked out of the door. I looked at the time. 9:45. I got up, took a shower and got ready for bed since tomorrow is Friday, and we still have school. It was about 10:20 before I went to bed.

I was waking up to the sound of my phone buzzing repeatedly. I opened my eyes and realised it was dark out. I grabbed my phone, and Betty was calling me. Ugh! I answered it.

"what?" I asked tiredly and annoyed.

"I'm sorry to wake you up, but can you come and get me, please" great she's drunk.

"what? It's two o'clock in the damn morning why are you not back at the dorm yet?" she sighed and laughed.

"well, I was having too much fun"

"Drinking?" I questioned

"but can you please come and get me" she sounded like she'd been drinking more than a bit.

"can't you just get a uber or something" I asked. She sighed.

"no, I need you to come get me" I sighed

"where are you?"

Once she told me where she was, I grabbed a jacket and grabbed my keys. This bitch will pay for this.

I got to the club bar thing and she was standing outside. I stopped right in the front. I rolled the window down. "Get your ass in here" I said. She could not work straight with only the six steps she had to take. I rolled my eyes as she shut the car door. "I can't believe that I have to do this. This better be the only time I have to do this" she giggled. "it will be" she said drunkenly. I rolled my eyes and drove off.

We got back to the dorm she had to lean on me the whole way up. I threw her in her bed. "hmm... thank you" she mumbled as I covered her up. "yeah" I sighed and started to leave her room. I turned and looked back at her. She's still beautiful that's never going to change in my eyes. But she hates me. I guess I'll accept that for now. I left her room shutting the door. I walked back to my room and shut the door. I went and laid in bed. That's when it hit me. She hates me. She absolutely hates me. I felt my eyes filling up with tears. I quickly blinked them away. No Veronica Lodge will not cry over a girl. No matter how much I like her. Or love her... or even care about her. But I do. I do like her a lot.

A/N book belongs to VUGHEADBITCHES