27. Please don't leave

"IT'S NOT JUST MY DUTY TO DO ALL THE HOUSEHOLD WORK AND KEEP OUR HOUSE CLEAN!..YOU HAVE TO WORK TOO!" you shouted at the top of your lungs as the situation started getting intense.

"I FUCKING KNOW Y/N! BUT I'M NOT CLEANING OUR TOILET TODAY.. I'M DAMN TIRED.. CAN'T YOU DO IT FOR A DAY?" he yelled back. "NO WAY! I'M TIRED TOO!..BUT STILL I DID MY HALF..NOW IT'S YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO CLEAN THE TOILET..YOU HAVE TOO DO IT TODAY NO MATTER WHAT!!" you yelled back at him as he signed.

"I'M NOT DOING IT TODAY!" he announced. "UGH GOSH! YOUR SO ANNOYING.. I'M DONE!" you said to him as you turned towards the door and you started your journey towards your shared bedroom.

You then suddenly felt Harry gripping your wrist. 'Ugh is he not done with it yet?' you thought to yourself as you turned to face him. "What do you want now? I'm not cleaning the toilet" you told him.

"It's.. it's not about the toilet anymore..just.. just don't leave baby, I love you" he said cutely pouting as you couldn't help yourself but laugh at his cuteness.

"Aww, baby" you said cupping his cheeks as you gently kissed him as he kissed back wrapping his arms around your waist.

"I'm sorry" he muttered after the kiss as you couldn't help yourself but admire his cuteness. "Gosh ur so cute! I love you cupcake. And honestly, I'm sorry too, I should have not yelled at you like that" you told him honestly.

"Can we just cuddle now? The toilet can wait for a day" he said chuckling. "Fine..you have to clean it anyways" you said playfully signing as you entered your bedroom, laying on your shared bed.

"Oh so you wanna play like that?" He said joining in as he attacked you with tickles.
"Hahahahaha....nooo...haha..ha..harry..stop!" You told him. "Say that you love me!" he demanded. "Okay..ha.. I..I love you", you said. "Say you gonna clean the toilet tommorow!" he demanded again. "Okay fine I'm..haha..gonna clean it! now..haha..leave me" you told him as he stopped, looking straight in your eyes as he gently kissed you. "I hate you" you playfully told him. "Oh don't worry baby I love you too" he joked lying on top of you as you chuckled.

"I'll never finish falling in love with you"

_____________________________________
You, yes you out there.. Don't smile widely it's just an imagination -_- lmao I'm so sorry for breaking your hearts hehehe.

Hey guys!
That was the most meaningless thing ever, I'm sorry if that sucked.

Love each and every one of you! ❤️
*Requests are closed for some days*
Tpwk

~AdoreuDirection