19. He's sick

Requested by 1Dmystery1

Continuous sneezing could be heard since the time you entered you stepped in your house you shared with your boyfriend Harry. You slowly opened the door of your bedroom revealing a sick Harry laying on the bed with used tissues all over the place.

You slowly then climbed on the bed making him notice your presence. "What happened honey?" you asked him placing your hand on his chest, "I'm having cold" he said sitting up on the bed and pouting. "Aww, don't worry you gonna be fine" you reassured him getting up to bring the medicines for him.

You came back with a cough syrup and few tablets with a glass of warm water for him. "Here" you said gesturing him to take it but it's never too easy to give him the medicines.

"No" he said pouting again.."I hate them" he said making a wierd face like a three year old kid. "Harry you have to take the medicines baby, you'll feel better I promise", you said kissing his forehead as he wined. "How was your day?" he said trying to change the topic but couldn't help but cough at the end.

"See your coughing! honey take the medicines please or no kisses or cuddles for the night" you declared. "Okay fiiiinnee" he said as he slowly took the medicine. "That's like my baby" you said happily.

"Now can I get a kiss?" He asked as you slowly leaned in to kiss him. "Now please sleep darling I'll make the soup for you" you said after the kiss heading towards the kitchen to make some soup for him.

*After 15 minutes*

You came back to your bedroom with a tray in your hand which contained soup and some bread for Harry. You slowly then woke him up placing the tray in his lap.

"Thanks darling" he said as he started with his soup. "Enjoy the soup love, I'll just quickly go and change" you told him as you were still in your formal dress.

You returned back to the bedroom wearing one of Harry's t-shirt as you saw that he has already finished his soup with his food.

"Babby" he shouted giving you a cheeky smile as soon as he noticed you. "Can we cuddle please? I want to told you in my arms" he begged as you wasted no time getting in the bed with him as he lightly wrapped his arms around you while you kissed his forehead.

"Feeling better now cupcake?" You asked him. "Always since you're with me" he said.

_____________________________________
Hey guys!
Please do let me know what u feel about the chapter and also our book crossed 5k views!! I really really love u guys, thank-you so much.

And also next chapter is the part two of "You broke his favourite flower vase" which is actually a smut so stay tuned ;)

Please do Vote, Share and Comment

Love each and every one of you ❤️
*Requests are always open*
Tpwk

~AdoreuDirection