57. Being his publicist (Part 2)

The next day, you were hitting towards the interview venue in a minivan that had you, Gemma, Anne, the driver, the star & a few of his bodyguards. You were expecting to cover the distance in two and a half hours, you were already one hour through but neither you nor Harry talked to each other since the hot talk you both shared the night before.

"Why does he look like 2015 Mr.Styles?" asked Gemma referring to his facial expression being neutral since morning, his hands always finding a way through his hair. Being his publicist you know he always does that when 1. He's angry 2. He's nervous or 3. When he's lying. Nevertheless, it's the first one, which is the worst.

"He's mad at me", you admitted. "Oh lord, yeah I overheard him shouting last night", she said making your tears fall down your cheeks as you couldn't hold it anymore. "I'm sorry, I made him do all this, against his will-", "Don't apologize. It's not your fault, it's sad but, that's how it works.", she said making you nod but the tears won't stop when, into your blurred view, you saw Anne getting up from her place and making her way towards Harry, sitting down next to him. You sniffed.

Half an hour later, your phone started ringing. It was placed inside your bag that had all the important documents you needed for today & that bag was placed on the first seat from the main door of the minivan, while you were sitting on the last one. You somehow managed to make your way towards your bag. Yow walked down the aisle, opening your bag when you realized it was from the interviewer. "Hello", you said. "Hey, it's Sam, I was wondering if I could have a chat with Harry for a second.", he placed his request. "Yeah sure", you agreed suddenly landing your eyes on Harry, to your surprise, he was looking towards you. "Harry, the interviewer wants to talk to you for a second", you told him as he nodded gently, got up & made his way towards you.

He was standing at a safe distance from you as you handed him the phone. He was about to put it close to his ears when suddenly you felt a heavy disturbance, making you fall towards the door. To your worst, the door suddenly opened, throwing you out. You felt Harry falling out of the door right after you but he somehow managed to get a hold of the door. "Y/N!!!!" he screamed running towards you as soon as he was stable, your vision getting blurred each moment. "NO y/n, I love you, I LOVE YOU! please get up" he cried sitting next to you, placing your head on his lap.

You gently touched your forehead with your hand where it hurts the most and you felt your hands getting stained with blood. You looked unconsciously towards your hand & then towards his eyes. He was crying, but somehow he looked like the most beautiful person in the whole damn world. There was silence everywhere but you somehow managed to smile, staring deep in his eyes, your vision getting blurred each second, you eventually closed your eyes, forever.

------------------------------------
What do you feel rn? I want to know. Tell me in the comments section below.

love ya xx

~AdoreuDirection