3. If daddy doesn't matter to you anymore

It was your daughter's (Darcy's) school exhibition, she was only four but still was able to make a volcano with her daddy's help. Ofcourse Harry did it all but like her daddy she was the one to take all the credits;)

You both were getting ready to go to her school. You were surprised seeing Darcy so excited. "Excited for the exhibition?" you asked Darcy. "yEh mommy but I'm more excited to meeet my best frieand boo" Darcy said surprising you and Harry as she blushed a little saying that.

*At the school*
You and Harry were looking around to all the beautiful items the children made but Darcy wasn't paying attention to them at all until someone shouted from behind. "Hey Darce!" a little boy around Darcy's age spoke and Darcy ran towards him & quickly hugged him. She was blushing again! You laughed at the sight and looked towards your loving husband to see him in pure jealousy. "What happened styles?" you leaned in and whispered, "Jealous?". You knew that Harry loves his daughter like anything in this world and could never afford seeing her with someone else.

Harry gave you a death glare going towards Darcy and her "Best friend" Boo. "Come'on Darcy let's go home now". Harry said making Darcy whine, "No Daddy I wanna stay more with my best friend" she said holding Boo's hand. By Harry's face you knew what was coming up.

"Darcy let's go", Harry said sternly. "No", "Darc please", Harry said trying to control himself. "No daddy I wonn't" "Okay, if Daddy doesn't matter to you anymore then" Harry said turning around.

"Daddy stop!" Darcy shouted making Harry turn back to her. Darcy ran towards Harry jumping into his arms. "Your my world daddy, I love you so much and you mattear to me" Darcy said leaning on Harry's shoulder making Harry's eye go wet at his daughter's beautiful words. "I love you too babygirl".

Your heart swelled at this sweet father-daughter moment. You smiled walking towards them. "Can I join too?" You said making Harry chuckle as he took you in his arms too. "My girls" Harry said softly but enough for you to hear.

_______________________________
Hey guys!
That was cute:-)
Do tell me ur povs on that.

Next chapter includes a bit of horror so stay tuned;)

Please Vote, Share and comment.

Love each and every one of you❤️
*Requests are always open*
Tpwk:-)

~Adoreudirection