20. You broke his favourite flower vase - Part 2

This chapter is written by a friend of mine.

Smut Warning

You smirked a bit as you moved closer to him, pushing him forward until his back hit the wall. You then sneaked a hand to the front his trousers, slowly massaging his length. The feel of him hardening under your touch only boosted your ego more.

"What are you doing," He shakily whispered into your ear.

"Trying to make it up to you, daddy," you winked and proceeded. He closed his eyes and tilted his head back, faint moans falling from his lips.

"Ugh. Y/n, please break a flower vase everyday," groaned Harry.

"Jump," is what he then says, to which you obey.

He catches you by the back of your thighs and begins walking up the stairs with you trailing kisses down his neck. Once you're in your bedroom, he sits at the edge of the bed with you on his lap. It was dark in there, and the only light came from the moon outside your open window.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard, doll," he mumbles against your neck.

"Really? Gonna wreck me?"

"You have no idea," it comes out in a slight growl against your neck.

Excitement builds throughout your body as he goes on to leave open-mouthed kisses and suck on the sweetest spots of your neck, hands unable to stay in one spot. They caress your arms and hands, leading to your back with a slight scratch of his fingernails all the way down where he gropes your ass.

"So wonderful, darling," he says deeply and smooth, pressing kisses onto your chest, collarbones, and neck. "Can't get enough of you."

"All right," Harry soon decides that he did had enough of all this anticipation and scoots back on the bed until he's against the headboard.

"Come on, baby. Make it up to daddy, will you?," he says, patting his crotch as he spreads his legs for you to lay between them.

You smirk and get into said position, wasting no time getting his jeans undone and off his body completely. To your surprise, his erection sprung free, arousal clear on the tip.

"Oh? Going commando today, I see, Mr. Styles."

He was fully hard for it by now. Gosh, he was so big. You chuckle as you recall your first time giving him head and being afraid that he wouldn't even fit into your mouth. Oh how things change. Practice makes perfect, right?

"Well, didn't feel like putting any o- oh ," Harry began, but was cut off by the shudder of his body at your tongue pressing against his slit.

He looked down at you as you did, watching the pleased expression on your face as you collected all of your Daddy's pre-cum for him. He moans a bit at that, and you, quite enjoying the reaction you're receiving right now, only decide to tease him more. You wrap your lips around the tip and suck only lightly.

"B-baby, please don't tease me," he whimpers.

You put on the most innocent face possible - you know, with a dick in your mouth - as if to say "me? Teasing? I don't know what you're talking about," and continue.

"Please," Harry whines desperately.

This time you only moved down on him the slightest bit.

Harry sighs. "Thought you wanted to make it up to me," he grunts, pushing your head further down on his cock and bucking his hips up, but only a little bit. It makes you choke to the point where you almost can't take it..