26. He slapped you

It was currently 2:00 a.m as you waited for Harry to return home when suddenly you heard someone slamming the front door of your house. 'Ugh! hope he's not drunk this time' you thought to yourself as you made your journey towards the door.

"Harry isn't like the 5th time this week?" You asked Harry as you got close to him. "Yeah it's the 5th time this week and you know what bitch? I'm a man of my own, I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT" He yelled at you. "Oh yeah sure the "man of your own" you said air quoting man of your own. "Then why do you even...." you continued as you suddenly felt a sharp sting of pain ran through your cheeks making you fall on the floor. "Bitch" he muttered heading straight towards your bedroom.

You couldn't believe the fact that he actually slapped you as just laid there with tears that kept falling down your cheeks.

*Next Morning*

You were currently in kitchen making breakfast but the thought of what happened yesterday won't leave your mind. You couldn't help yourself but cry even harder everytime you think of it. 'It's enough' you thought to yourself when you suddenly felt two arms being wrapped around your waist as Harry muttered a good morning in his sweet and husky morning voice, gently kissing your cheek. The same he hitted a day before.

He then noticed some purple brushes on your cheeks as he slowly turned you around which got him completely shocked. "Baby who did this?" He said as tears started forming in eyes of his own. "Baby, WHO THE HELL DARED TO LAY A HAND ON YOU?" He asked you seriously. "You" you simply muttered still kinda scared of him.

"What? No no no no" he said hugging you. "Please tell me it's not true y/n" he cried even harder as you slowly pushed him back.

"Harry, I don't want you to speak until I finish" you tell him sternly as he nodded.

"Today you have to choose one, I can't handle it this way, today you have to choose between me and your alcohol. If you choose me then you WON'T ever touch your alcohols ever again and if you choose your alcohol then I'll be gon.." Harry cut you off by clashing his lips on yours as he kissed you passionately as you kissed him back.

Both of you pulled away almost breathless as he gripped you waist, pulling you closer. "I can live with alcohol, but I won't be able to live without my world" he said stroking your hair.

"I'm sorry y/n, I didn't mean any of what I said or did yesterday. I promise I won't touch the alcohols ever again... I'm sorry princess" he said as you slowly kissed him. This was not like the one before, it was rather slow....filled with love and care.

"I love you and I forgive you this time" you said smiling. "I love you" he replied back.

"Okay now, your gonna do all the household work for today, it's your punishment" ;) you told him. "Anything for my princess" he chuckled.

"I love you, for not only what you are, but for what I am when I'm with you"

________________________________________
Hey guys!
Was that chapter good enough? Tell me u think abt it.. I would love to know that!

Please do vote, Share and Comment

Love each and every one of you! (No I'm not lying..I really do) ❤️
*Requests are always open*
Tpwk

~AdoreuDirection