24. You forget to make the dinner

'Ah finally I'm home' you said to yourself in a tired tone after a long day at work. It was currently 8:00 p.m and still there was one hour left for Harry to return home. 'Maybe I should just take a nap for five minutes and then I can make something for the dinner' you decided heading straight towards the bed you and harry share as you lay down quickly covering yourself with a blanket, cuddling with Harry's pillow that smelled just like him falling fast asleep.

Harry's pov:

It was 9:00 p.m as I entered home which was kinda quite and warm which I like but wait where's y/n? I thought as I opened the door of our bedroom finding her sleeping peacefully on our bed. She looked so cute all, cuddled up with my pillow and the blanket as I couldn't help myself but admire her in an awe.

I then slowly and quietly sat on the bed next to her wrapping my arms around her as I replaced the pillow by me. "Baby, I'm home" I said kissing her forehead as I cuddled with my cute babygirl.

*****

You felt someone kissing your forehead and you heard harry telling you that he's home as you slowly opened your eyes to meet his green ones.

He then slowly leaned in to kiss you as you happily kissed him back. 'OH SHIT!' you thought to yourself pulling back as you quickly got up.

"9:15 p.m" the time read as Harry got up too. "What happened?" He asked you. "Harry actually I..I got so tired by work today that when I came back I thought of taking a nap of 5 minutes but unfortunately I slept and I" you took a deep breath in before continuing, "I forgot to make the dinner" you finally let it out trying to seek his reaction as a chuckle left his lips.

"Oh baby your so Cuttteee!" he said hugging you. "What's the big deal? I'll quickly order something" he said giving a sloppy kiss on your cheek as he grabbed his phone.

"Ah" you laid back down in relief. "What will my baby like to have honey?" he asked you. "Anything you decide.. I'm SLeepY" you said dramatically closing your eyes but chuckling right after that as he joined you.

"I love you baby" he said wrapping his arms around you again as he laid down. "I love you too cupcake" you said kissing his nose.

___________________________________
Hey guys!
That was kinda short but cute, wasn't it? Do tell me what u think abt the chapter in the comments section below.

And also GUYS HAVE TO MENTION THIS! reading your comments just makes me so happy and appreciated and I feel like I do worth something, love you guys so much!!

Please do vote, comment and also follow me.

Love each and every one of you! ❤️
*Requests are always open*
Tpwk

~AdoreuDirection