45. A game to heal us

These past some days, things haven't been at it's best between you and Harry. The situation was getting intense day by day as the communication level decreased. It was more like two strangers living together, was like two ghosts standing in the place of you and him.

It was currently 8:00 p.m and you were sitting on your couch, almost to the centre of it as you read a book. Before you could get indulge in it, you saw Harry making his way to your couch as he quietly sat next to you. 'what's up in his mind? Does he wants to have another debate?' you thought to yourself as you continued reading.

"Y/n" he said quietly, almost like a whisper, but enough for you to hear as you hummed in response. "Can we play a game?" He asked as you looked up from your book to meet his beautiful yet sad green eyes. "Y/n, I know things haven't been easy for us in past some days..but please play this game with me love, please?" He said grabbing your left hand, his voice as if he's gonna break down any moment.

You thought about it for a moment before placing down your book. "What's the game Harry?" You asked him calmly. "So, it's a bit physical" he said as you nodded. "We'll have to kiss eachother but we can't touch eachother... it's just are lips that's gonna be in contact" he explained. "Bu--" "please y/n" he interrupted before you could say anything. "Okay" said you.

Both of you leaned in, your right hand placed on your thigh and your left hand on the couch for the support as you slowly attached your lips with his. The kiss was rather slow and your lips worked in a sync, untill it started getting intense.

It was now getting hard for you to stay at your own, you tried to control yourself..not only physically but also emotionally. It was like the first time in a month that you got to feel his soft lips on yours, their actions expressing how much they love and crave for you. At the end you gave in, you grabbed him by his waist and pulled him on top of you as your back rested on the couch. He never pulled away or said that you've lost the game.. cause at the end you both knew that it wasn't about the game, it was about you and him, it was about 'us'.

You both passionately and hungrily kissed eachother, your hands massaging around his hair and neck as you kissed him back with all you had. Meaningless to say, tears could be found in both of your eyes, signaling how much you've missed eachother.

Both of you finally pulled away breathless as you closed your eyes trying to catch some air and calm yourself. "I've missed you" he said. "I've missed you too" admitted you. "This past month was the toughest.. everytime when I should've apologized to you, I never did" he said with tears in his eyes. "No Harry, it's my fault..every time I should have embraced you saying it's okay, I didn't" accepted you. "But we can together make it better yeah?" He suggested as you nodded placing a sweet peck on his lips.

__________________________________
Hey guys!
Please do tell me what you think about this chapter in the comments section below.

Please do Vote, Share and Comment

Love each and every one of you! ❤️
*Requests are always open*
Tpwk

~AdoreuDirection