14. How many times Harry?

"I'm sorry" Harry said to you almost with no feelings. You looked deep in his eyes trying to find that love, you use to see before, that spark which was now replaced by simple coldness. "Hmm?" He said to you waiting for your response and he looked so obvious that you gonna forget him like every time, like every day.

For instance,  you two were sitting on your couch right now, just next to eachother but even if you are just next to the love of your life you felt as if he's some stranger. He looked like some question that you can never find an answer for.

You firmly intertwined your fingers with his still looking in his eyes as you sniffed before answering, "How many times Harry?" you finally spilt it out. "What do you mean?" He asked you confusingly. "How many times we gonna do this? How many times you gonna break my heart? Huh? How many times you gonna fight with me, yell at me", you said raising your voice as tears started forming in your eyes. "And after that just sit here and say sorry? And that too without any guilt in your eyes?" You said in pure frustration as tears keep falling down your cheeks.

"I'm............." He said trying to find an answer. "I'm what?" You screamed in his face as he looked down to where your fingers were intertwined.

"Harry" you said calming yourself. "It's like everytime we fight, everytime we yell at eachother, everytime I.." you sniffed, "Everytime we do that, I fell more out of love". you said to him, his eyes still not meeting yours.

"I know we did had such difficult times before but back then there was a connection between us, a bond, a thread that kept us together through it all and that bond was LOVE" you said crying making him look at you. Tears started to form in eyes of his own as you pulled your hand back.

You got up from the couch starting to walk towards the front door when you felt him gripping your wrist as he got up. You looked at him, tears  in both of your eyes. "One last time please" he said cupping your cheeks and you both kissed eachother. For the first time without love, without care, you kissed just for yourself, just to feel eachother one last time.

You pulled back looking straight in his eyes. "I'm sorry" you said to him as you turned towards the front door and picked up your bag you have already packed before as you opened the door. You look back at Harry one last time as you left.

"How many nights does it take to count the stars? That's the time it'll take to fix my heart"

_____________________________________
Hey guys!
It's my first sad imagine curious to know ur povs on that :)
I'm like so so excited for the next imagine, I mean no words just want to present that chapter to you guys, it's something really big, something we all live for. So stay tuned. (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Love each and every one of you ❤️
Please vote, Share and comment
*Requests are always open*
Tpwk

~AdoreuDirection