Chapter 7

Rowoon's POV

I'm in front of SoHyun's house, deciding if i will tap the doorbell or not. I bite the bottom of my lips and take a deep breath.

"Rowoon?"

It's Uncle.

"Hello Uncle!" I said and bowed my head as my respect.

"Come in" He said

"Ahm...Actually i just want to check-" I didn't finished my sentence.

"Come in" He said and grab me inside.

As the door open I saw Sohyun combing her hair. I stood straight when she look at me.

I took my hand into my pocket, Trying to relax as much as possible.

"I'll leave you two. I think there is something you need to fixed" Uncle whispered to me and leave.

The atmosphere inside the house is getting more unusual between us. She didn't smile or say any greetings when she saw me and i think she's mad.

"What's your purpose here in this hour?" She asked in a cold-blooded mood and look at me blankly.

"SoHyun-"

"If you're going to apologize...please don't" She said and when i open my mouth to speak, she interrupt again "There is nothing to worry, just don't do it again"

"We're okay?" I asked

"Of course" She said and look at me with her odd face. She turned around and enter her room.

I walk and open her door a bit "I'll see you tomorrow" I said but she didn't react, at least to look at me.

---

I woke up from the rays of the sun that hit into my face. I scratched my eyes and lazily entered the bathroom. The moment i see myself in the mirror, i start yawning and stretching my body.

Today will be another long day.

When i got out from the bathroom, I immediately run to get my phone. It's ringing. But when i saw the name, my face suddenly frowned. I was hoping that it was sohyun but again...It's chani. Always.

"What?" I asked him

"Woah! Bad mood again?" Chani said and chuckled. I glared and start fixing my things.

"Rowoon, are interested on my story?" Chani asked

"No and never" I replied and continued placing my things needed on today's agenda.

"Okay. I hope you'll not regret your decision" I let him bubble something...I don't care anymore. He previously prank on me and i won't let it to happen. I trust chani but not on his playing time.

"Yesterday-" I stopped from moving when i heard that.

"Well, I guess it will be useless if i will tell you knowing that your attention is flying somewhere " Chani

"Chani!" I scream, begging him to tell me his story and hoping that it is not part of his prank or whatsoever.

He giggled "But i want to let you know that it's not a good news. Maybe a part of it is bad" I rolled my eyes with his unending introduction.