Chapter 2

So-Hyun's POV

Today is 10th day of january, nothing special...just having my 'me time'. It's better to have rest during your free time because after this month or in the middle of this month I'll be stress out again because of work. I received an offer last year but they're still finding for my co-actor.

By the way, I'm still living with my parents. It's not that i can't do anything to care for my self, i just want to spend time with them everyday. Having a quality time with your family is worth it. I really really love my family thats why i can't leave them alone.

A knock from the door caught my attention "So-hyun lets now eat" It's my mom. She calls me everytime we're going to eat.

"Yes mom" I said and removed my earphone, off my phone and charge it before i followed mom in the dining room.

And here's my dad, putting a plate onto the table. While we're eating dad asked question "So...any schedule for today?"

I put down my spoon, drink water and answered "I don't have any. Just stay here and sleep i guess. Why dad?"

"Just nothing" He answered and continued eating. In the middle of our lunch there is a doorbell that interrupt us. After we heard it, dad immediately stand up and straight to the door, and that shock me.

Okay, why does my dad acted like that? I mean, he not like that. Everytime we heard a doorbell I'm the one who use to look of who is it.

I heard my dad call a name but eventually i didn't hear it clearly. As much as i want to know if who is it, I'd rather wait here. For sure it's one of dad's friends or co-worker.

I didn't bother to look at them when i heard that they are getting near hear and i just focus on my food.

"Hello aunty" hearing that voice force me to look up.

Oh? What is he doing here?

"Hi" He wave his hand and seat beside me. I just looked at him consciously.

"I'm glad you came" Mom said

"So-hyun, i know you're wondering why we call rowoon here" Dad said

"So-hyun i know that you've been busy this past few months but don't you remember anything?" I just looked at them and tried to remember about what my mom wants me to remember.

But no matter how much i tried, i still failed to guess it.

"Today's our anniversary. Don't we have a tradition?" Mom

"Oh shoot! I forgot! I'm sorry mom dad...i don't even prepared a gift" So-Hyun said.

"It's okay honey don't worry and besides we have another plan. Your dad and i will have a vacation for two days so we called rowoon to accompany you just for today. At least you'll not get bored" Mom explained and smiled to reassure me. Me hoping that she thinks that way.

We continued eating as rowoon joined us. We've shared a story about my upcoming drama and rowoon got me. He answered all questions regarding to it that supposed to answer by me. After that mom even shared a story of me way back on my very first day of school. She told how i forced her to stay beside me and that i cried whenever she plan to leave me at school.  It's funny i know but not with rowoon is around. He seemingly happy hearing those story about me and it shame everytime he looked at me while laughing.