Chapter 26

AN:

This chapter is shorter than short. Please bear with my laziness haha. Actually, this chapter is supposed to be the last chapter but since a new idea appears expect that chap 27 will be the last. The end plot of this story is fixed since I started writing this so I have no other plan on adding more spice to the story.

Another reason for not updating too early is that a new story plan keeps on bothering me haha. I actually planning to make a ksh and ysh story, hope you guys could support it.

By the way, thank you for reading!

-

FIVE YEARS LATER

"After winning a numerous award and recognitions, this group also succeeded in bringing out their best to their fans and with that small valuable act in messaging on what they feel, they reached a lot of opportunities not just in their country but around the world as they express their emotion through music. And now, in this time, we wouldn't want to miss the greatness of their talent. Let's all welcome and congratulate our one and only SF9!"

Nine tall guys stand taller as they stepped on the stage wearing their cleaned black suits with their elegant visuals and received their award.

"1,2,3. Hello Everyone, we are SF9!"

Youngbin, the leader, steps forward to give his speech "We would like to thank American show for inviting us here and to those Fantasy who gave us a warm welcome. Thank you so much. Ahmm...We've been saying this for how many times but...we wouldn't be able to receive this kind of prestigious award without the help of our fans. Fantasy, thank you!"

Here's Inseong's turn "Hello fantasy! It's been a while, how are you today?"

Crowds' answers got rumbled and the group didn't get a clear answer because of the excitement of their fans to interact with them.

"I get your point fantasy but let's be clear next time" Inseong jokes and continued "We, SF9, would like to thank everyone who supported us. We promise that we will give you the happiness you deserve. We'll do our best every single day to give back those support. Thank you!"

After inseong finishes his speech, the other member was choosing on who will give the next speech and at last, Chani was chosen.

He stepped forward and hesitatingly reaches the mic "Er--Thank you, Fantasy!" After saying his short speech, he stepped backward and slightly pushed Rowoon to make his speech.

Rowoon didn't react more and just stepped forward with his stone expression...Mouth was pulled down, eyes were fierce yet droopy...He has been like this.

"I would like to..."

Five years ago...

"Can you keep this from him?" Sohyun asked chani.

"H-Huh? This visit? Of course--"

Before chani could finish his sentence, Sohyun leaned forward on his ears and whispered "I'm leaving"

She stepped backward and saw nothing in his expression.

"E-Ey--why do need to tell me about that. It's okay--you can leave now. I won't---"