Chapter 18

AN:

I must say that this update is one of the worst update I ever did. I've lost the main plan on this chapter and only write just a few scenes here. It's a bit oa but I hope you'll get through this haha. Short but I hope it's not dope lol.

I write this when I was not in the right mind haha

-

"Sohyun dinner is ready" Her mother said, looking from the small opening of the door.

"I'm still full, mom. I'll just eat later" She answered while lying down and a piece of pillow placed on top of her face.

"Are you okay?" Her mom asked and saw Sohyun nodded. Once the door closed, she sat up and wipes single tears that drop on her cheek.

"W-Why am I crying" Her voice is shaking and she still manages to laugh even though her situation isn't okay. She watched the video and ended speechlessly. She doesn't know what to do at this moment, her mind was reeling and full of fear. She had never been in this situation and if ever she is in a relationship, she wouldn't announce it to the public. She's contended now that fans and netizens know some of her personal information but she'd never wish to expose her relationship and we'll never know but she never wanted those people to meddle too much in her life.

There were a lot of actors and actresses who announced their relationship and ended up losing the peak of their careers. After that, some people will never like the chemistry you have with your co-actor in the future because they were too focused on your relationship and will result in getting low ratings. And this is one of the fears Sohyun doesn't want to face.

Her phone chimed and light up. A call from her friend.

One minute and a half had passed and still the sound of an electric fan she can hear from Hanvei's background.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes" She muttered

"Have you seen it?"

"Yes" She muttered and sniffed.

"You want me to go there?"

"It's late. Just stay there" Sohyun put her phone down on the table and tap the loudspeaker. Her back is against the headboard, her hands were on her knees gripping it together and her eyes were shut together with her mouth.

"Have you talk to him?" Hanvei asked.

"Who?"

"Jaeha" Hanvei answered and heard a deep breath from the background. It was quiet around yet Sohyun's breath, sniff, and a sound of pillows and blanket caused by her movement were allowed to pass through Hanvei's ears. A quiet yet deafening.

Sohyun remained silent.

"Is it true?" Hanvei asked.

"Do you believe?" Sohyun

"After seeing you cried because of Rowoon do you think I will believe it?" Hanvei respond.

"And speaking of Rowoon, did he found out?" Hanvei added.

"I don't know---I guess" Sohyun answered, still shutting her eyes. Silent has occurred for a second. Hanvei is diverted from Sohyun's quietness that she can't even think properly and wanted to travel to her place and comfort her personally.