Chapter 9

Rowoon's POV

My heart began to race and I'm distractedly thinking what to do in this situation. We are all stunned and no one tried to move and speak up first. Sohyun looked at the other and when her look landed at me, I immediately covered my upper body with this towel that I'm gratefully holding.

"H-hi" Jaeyoon said in a shaky voice, trying to break the silence and light up the atmosphere.

Sohyun looked at him and smiled as her response "Wow" Jaeyoon said out of the context. His focus is on Sohyun, still can't believe that an actress is in front of him and responding to his greetings.

When everyone was done with their surprise and nervous moment, they turn to be like jaeyoon.

"Hi" Taeyang, who's known to be a quiet person, making a conversation with Sohyun.

"Hi" Sohyun said and smiled a bit. I think she's not comfortable with this kind of interaction. I walk towards Sohyun, grab her wrist and pulled her into my room. I heard some teased before we entered inside.

She looked at me with her confusing look as if asking for an answer and I already know what she is talking about "Sohyun, don't get it wrong okay? They are my friends" I said and trying to look at her straight so she will not noticed the there was something suspicious about me. I didn't mention that they are my co-idol of course! And if it happened, I don't know where place i should be. We are both living our life in this entertainment area and who knows, we might cross our path someday.

"Friends? I've never heard them before" I swallowed my own saliva and directly looked into her eyes. She was also looking at me, straight to my eyes without any hesitation. I tried to stayed my look on her but I ended up loosing it.

"Actually, they are my batchmates and w-we...we accidentally met this past few weeks and ahmm....we finally planned to meet today" I said and show her my smile but it eventually fade when i saw her unchanged reaction.

"Don't mis-"

"Rowoon" She said and looked around before looking back at me "You left me on the set just for this?"

I shook my head "I do have a meeting with-" I looked around and forcing myself to think for someone and there was a sound that aims to tell me that a new idea is released "With someone"

That was a good idea. Nice.

She slowly nodding and it seems like she believed on my nonsense idea, well i hope "I'll let it past but once it happened again, you will see what i can do" She said and give me a warning. Okay, how many times she gave me a warning today?

"I should go. Your party may ruined because of me" She said

'I'll give you a ride" I said but she looked at me as if I've done anything wrong again.

"Okay, I'll just give you a walk until you get a cab" I offered and she agreed. I was about to open the door when she point a finger on my stomach and pushed it.

Did she touch it? Argg why do i felt like my face was heating up?!

"What kind of reaction is that? Hey rowoon! Don't give it a meaning okay?" I giggled and showed her my creepy smiled.

I took a little step forward and teased her "Hey! Don't try to come near me. Rowoon!"

"Okay okay" I said and surrendered. I got a shirt from my closet and wore it.

"Boring" I heard her mumbled when I almost done with my shirt.

I looked at her and flexed my muscle "Skinny" She said and got out.