Chapter 6

So-Hyun's POV

It's been three days since the accident happened and everything is back to normal now. Today will be the continuation of our filming and it's scheduled this afternoon. All I have to do now is rest. That's what my manager said.

I had planned to stroll outside at least for an hour to unwind but I canceled it. Today, the sky doesn't look like to go with my plan. Yesterday, I watched the weather report but I haven't heard any bad news about it and I hope it wouldn't change.

"Make sure to bring your umbrella" Mom said and placed a plate of cookies on the table here in living room. I've been lying here while watching a drama series that i didn't even understand the plot but what else could i do? As much as i want to read the script my body don't even have the willingness to do it. So where's my conscience?

"Where is dad, mom?" I asked because I haven't seen him since i woke up. He didn't joined us in breakfast.

"He leaves early. I think his boss has something to tell to your father" Mom respond and sat beside me. I sat properly so that mom can have a better space to seat on.

"Ohh! Will dad promoted today?" I said and move like a hopeful one. Mom chuckled as her response.

We concentrated ourselves watching this drama even if it's a kind of boring. Well I guess it became boring because i don't have any interest on the genre but to keep me busy i watched it.

I picked up another cookies and slowly breaking it down on my mouth. It tastes good, the combination of milk and chocolate are good. Credit to my mom who prepared it.

From my peripheral vision, i can see mom turning her look to me. It alarmed me. Her look wasn't ordinary. Her right eyebrow getting up and down.

"Why?" I asked while breaking down the food on my mouth.

"I heard from rowoon that you..." Mom didn't finished her sentence and suddenly released a small laugh.

"What did you heard mom?" I curiously begging for an answer but she didn't answer me.

"Mom!" I said, increasing the volume of my voice but my mom being my mom, didn't take it seriously.

I stared at her, fiercely. "Okay okay I surrender" Mom said and raised her both hand as if I threatened her on something.

"I just heard that you left rowoon on your date" My eyes instantly got bigger and bigger.

"W-what? Date?!" I surprisingly raised a question?

"Why do you look surprised?" Mom calmly asked. She grab a cookie and look at me.

Wow! Where is this idea coming from? "Mom it's not a date" I clarify her. I grab my water and drink it with those nonsense idea into my stomach and melt it until it disappeared. I should've not asked for it!

Mom chuckled "So how do you call it? A night out with my manager?" Mom stop teasing me when i gave her a look. A look that no one should take it easy.

"Okay I'll stop but..." I gave her another look. She just laughed about it. I can't hate her that's why.

"Mom please don't add on it" I said and i decided to get back my focus on the television so that mom will not add more about it.