Chapter 17

AN: Before you proceed, Can I ask what was sso mean? I've been her fan for almost a year but this question keeps on hunting me. I hope one of you can answer me haha.

--

He was standing there for too long, confused with the way she stared at him. Sohyun looked on the ground and took a deep breath.

"Sohyun" Rowoon attempted to move his right foot, hesitating to step forward but ended up staying on that area

"What's wrong?" He asked in a low, quavering voice, eyebrows were tugged down and eyes were glittering.

"Do you have--"

She stared at him "I'm fine"

He nodded slowly.

"Rowoon" She called and got his attention quickly. She bit her lower lips, and look at her phone that shows the article she read a while ago and there's Rowoon on the screen. She stared back at him and later on she looked down and exuded a disappointing smile.

"Just nothing" She said and was about turned around...

"Sohyun...about last--"

"Let's not talk about it now. I'm tired, I want to rest" She said and opened the gate.

Before she can enter.

"I will come with you next filming" Rowoon said but Sohyun didn't say anything and just nodded before entering inside.

He stayed a little bit longer, looking at Sohyun who is stepping inside the house. When she finally gets in, He took a deep breath and turned around. Before he can enter his car, the sound of a ringtone buzzing in his pocket.

It was a call from chani.

"Aren't you coming?" A sudden intro from chani.

"I can't come sorry" He answered.

"It's okay. I'll hang up now?"

"Sure" He answered and off his phone.

As he took his right foot inside, a woman called her name. When he turned around, he saw Sohyun's mother walking closer to him "Aren't you going inside?"

"Next time Auntie, sorry" He gave a small smile.

"It's okay. I know you're busy. Please next time visit us okay? I'll make your favorite" She said and tapped his shoulder.

"Next time you visit her, be on right time" She added.

"Actually, I just passed by here and luckily bumped into her" Rowoon said and looked somewhere to avoid her gaze.

"Luckily? As far as I know, you can easily contact her"

"Just nothing auntie" He said and smile uncomfortably.

"I've heard that you too lost the connection this past few months? A penny for your thoughts?" Her eyes were hunting his, catching his look that has been wiggling around.

"Auntie sorry. I think I need to go" Rowoon quickly apologize and bowed his head before getting inside his car and power up the engine.

Sohyun's mother left grinning.

-

Another day of filming inside the company's building. They've been here a lot of times but mostly they're on the other side of this building because that is the main area of the drama.