Evistix

Evistix's P.O.V

As they went a slow dance was coming on, I looked around and saw that everyone was choosing a partner, I smiled as I wanted to dance as well, when I was looking around I found-

Me.

I groaned as I was at one if the tables, fiddling with my suit. Lucin and Ambrosia (hypoallergenic exceed) forced me into this suit to be proper. Seriously how am I gonna punch evil mages in these things!?!?! I mean come on I- (Evistix.. seriously? Come on honey stop with your complaining this is the second time) .. sorry.

I looked up. And who do I see? Y/n. In her cute ball gown dress. I gulped softly. She was my guild mate. I knew that a kit of these boys liked her. But I liked her too.

She help out her hand and smiled. "Wanna dance Evistix?"

I gulped and nodded softly. "S...sure."
Ugh. Curse my not cool stutter.

I went to hold her hand and place my other on her waist as we danced. Typical scene. Ha. This kinda reminds me of this song I heard that one time with one of my guild mates.

If we were a movie.
You'd be the right guy.
I'd be the best friend.
You'd fall in love with
In the end we'd be dancin
Watching the sunset
Fade to black
Show the names
Play that happy song

I tried not to blush as Y/n was right in front of me. It didnt look manly. Dang it I wanna just.. kiss her.

But shes too young. Shes 17. I'm 20.. three year apart may not be much to some people.. but.. to me it did. It meant that I was gonna be the one who takes three years of her life. Y/n's still a teenager living out the last years of it.. am I gonna take away that from her?? Of course not. She needs someone who isnt gonna baby her. Who will treat her as an equal more then a-

"HMMPT!!!!!" I blink in surprise as Y/n's lips are on me. Their a little chapped. Probably from her dry lipstick the girls made her try on... that didnt stop be from kissing back though.

As we part I looked at her with an innocent look of bliss, half lid and smiling dorky like. Not like a cool macho man at all.

"Heh. You think so much Evisitx." She goes to nuzzle my nose, giving me an Eskimo kiss, which made me blush more at the cuteness.

"U...yeah.." I looked down, rubbing the back of my neck embarrased.

"I love you." She said looking at me happily.

"Y...yeah..."