Chapter's 8- Cute Part 4

Y/n's P.O.V

I looked into Astrum's eyes trying to process what just happened. My hand was on my cheek. ... He ... Astrum slapped me. He averted his eyes. "Be more careful next time y/n. You already got your first kiss taken. What would happen if your virginity was taken?" He looked at me with protective eyes. I rubbed my cheek. It didn't hurt, but I'm just surprised that he would do that. Astrum wasn't the kind of person to use brutal force to get a point.

He sighed and replaced my hand that was rubbing my cheek with his. His eyes became more softer. "I'm sorry. I just don't want you to get hurt." I smiled at him and nodded.

I stared in to his green eyes as he stared in to my e/c eyes. After a moment I stood up. "I'm gonna change." He nodded and buried his face in my bed. I took my clothes off and put on my f/c XL long sleeve plain t-shirt. I always like to where baggy long clothes to sleep, they make me warm. And the shirt was so large that I didn't have to wear any pants. I turned around to see a peeking Astrum.

I blushed and through a hair brush at his face. Smack. "Ow!" He complained. I chuckled and came over, rubbing his temple with my palm. "Sorry. But that's what you get for peeking, even if you are one of my comrades." I said smiling. I tucked myself to bed and went to sleep in a minute.

~Time skip by Pervertive alien Usui from Maid-Sama~

Astrum's P.O.V

I looked at y/n sleeping. She's so peaceful. I walked up to her sleeping figure and tucked in a strand of her hair. She's so beautiful. When she told me that her first kiss was taken away, I was angry. I wanted to go to Laxus and make something out of it. I was also mad at y/n because she let it happen. Ugh! She's too kind for her own good. But more then that, I was mad at myself for not having enough guts to kiss her myself.

She always kissed me. She kissed everyone on the cheek, it was a sign to say that she cares about you, that she doesn't want to see you hurt. I shook my head thoughtfully. I leaned in, closer to her lips. I didn't know what I was doing, I had no control over my body. I just needed to erase Laxus's kiss from her lips. I pressed my lips against-

Bang! The door opened to reveal the others. "N/N-CHAN! ASTRU-KUN!" Yelled Yango. "WE'RE-" He looked at me wide eyes , and so did the others -except for Stone- when they saw what I was doing. I quickly separated myself from y/n. Blushing and looking down.

Yango smirked. "Well, well, well. Looks who's being a naughty boy tonight." The others snickered. I rolled my eyes. "Shut up and put a shirt on Warmay." I said. Yango smiled, his teeth sharp. He was shirtless, his black guild mark on his left side of his arm. He wore black pants that we're ripped. His hands were around Yinny, his girlfriend, and Yoan his somewhat sister/mother/friend. Yoan ruffled Yango's black-blue hair. "Knock it off Yango." He sighed. "Yes Yoan." I rolled my eyes again. The triplets were always inseparable, they were trained together by their parents, Scale, the balance Dragon, Serien, the Peace Dragon, and Kilye, the War Dragon. Yeah parents, the triplets were a secret fourth dragon-slayer generation. Were raised by a Dragon and was given a Dragon lacrama, but also, they were born as a dragon, but raised as a human.

We don't know any details on how they became human. Not even Diana knew that her children had babies. But all we know is that the Triplets are half dragon. And that their the only ones- that we know- that are Fourth Dragon-slayer Generation.

Stone looked confused. "What happened?" The others just laughed more. Finally Yinny spoke up. "Astrum was about to kiss y/n when she was sleeping." His eyes went wide he chuckled. "Oh yeah. Infinie told us that Laxus stole her first kiss, you wanted to erase it with your own didn't you lover boy?" I blushed at that. "S-shut up Stone."

They laughed even harder. I sighed and looked at y/n. God damn it y/n, what have you done to me.

~Time skip by The little-devil type from The Ouran Highschool Host Club~

Hibiki's P.O.V

Today the Naval Battle. Right now that guy from Quatro Puppy is in eighth and Jenny was in seventh. She was crying in the stance right now. Me, Eve, and Ren were trying to calm her down with are usual charm, but I was distracted by y/n wearing her black bikini outfit again. She was fighting that little girl with the pink hair from Lamia Scale. She's quite cute in the bikini. "I if y/n could-" Before I said anything else that Minerva girl hit her so she came in fourth place.

Now it was just Juvia, Minerva, and Lucy. I heard a sigh. I turned around to see  ... y/n!? She was still in her bikini. "Sorry guys, i should have been more alert. But at least where in fourth place!" She smiled, still rubbing her hair with a towel, so she was looking down. "But I guess it's not all bad. I mean .... at least Fairy Tail is catching up. That all that matters." She said the last part lovingly, and quietly, but we could still here it. As i looked in the corner of my eye I saw Natsu, Wendy, and Gajeel looking at our stance. Including y/n's guild. "Guys? Why are all- eh!?" She looked up and saw us. She then looked down realizing that she's still in her bikini and she blushed. She stood up quickly. "B-blue P-pegasus. I'm so sorry, I guess I went to the wrong stance." She bowed at us and was about to walk out, but I grabbed her hand, spinning her around so she was in my arms.

"It's alright beautiful, we don't mind." I leaned in and lifted her chin up, causing her to blush. I smiled. Ren and Eve came over now. "You look good in that bikini miss, it suits you." Eve said clinging to her arm. Ren just patted her head and looked away. "Why are you here? Although ... I always miss you when your gone." She looked at all three of us and smiled.

She then looked down as I let her chin go. She hid one of her eyes with her hair as she tilted her head. "I missed you guys too!" My heart raced. And I bet Ren and Eve's were too. Y/n was the only one we knew who could do the samething to us, as we do to other girls. "Oh Hibiki, are you okay? Because yesterday you were crying so ..." She looked down again. My heart raced even faster. She cared about me!? Even if I was flirting with Cana- oh god she saw that!

I became flustered. She looked at me confused. "Are you?" I cleared my throat and replaced it with a chuckle. I came closer to her, even though she was still in my arms. "Of course, thank you for worrying about me princess." She smiled.

"Lucy is not moving!" The announcer yelled. Y/n froze. We looked at her with concern in our eyes. She looked at the field and gasped. "LUCY!" She yelled. She ran out of our grasped and just off the stance and ran to Lucy when she was about to fall on the ground.

After she, Wendy, and that little girl from Lamia Scale healed Lucy. What she did next was unexpected.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A / N :
Hi! Hope you like this chapter! Sorry if it sucked! I'll post another chapter soon, but til then Bye bye!