Laxus

Laxus's P.O.V

As they went a slow dance was coming on, I looked around and saw that everyone was choosing a partner, I smiled as I wanted to dance as well, when I was looking around I found-

Me.

I hum softly. Freed goes to look up and tilt his head. "Laxus. Y/n looks like she wants to talk to you."

I chuckle and walk up to her. Her eyes seem to sparkle. "What's with that look?"

She goes to clear her throat as I see her blush. "Heh.. um.. I just wanted.. I.. remember.. when we.. we kissed?"

I go to smirk and chuckle. It felt like ages ago after that battle. But I do remember very well. "Yes I do. Why? Want more?"

I see her face blush even more as I move her closer to me. Glazing my hands on her waist leading her to the dance floor and spinning around. "Heh.. um... well.. I mean... I wouldnt.. m.. I mean.. it was my.. my first kiss.."

I smirked even more going to lean down to her brushing my lips against her ear. "My lighting girl.. are you confessing your love to me?"

Y/n went to snuggle into my chest as we danced. ".. yes." I smile and go to raise her chin as I see her close her eyes. I lean in and capture her lips once again, pulling her closer.

Humming softly breaking the kiss, smirking my ass off I rise my eyebrow. "Now then. My little lightnight girl.."

~Time skip by tsundere Kyo from Fruit Basket~

I shoved Y/n gently on to the table as she went face forward. Catching herself her arms rests on the table. I could feel every charge in her body as I smile taking off my clothes and the taking off hers.

"L....laxus.. um... I.. this is.. my first time.." she whimpered as I started to rub her breasts. Soft and smooth I rubbs her nipples until it was perky.

"I know it is." I whispered hotly growling as I leave trails of kisses and marks on her back and neck. "Your mine Y/n... mine.."

Her moans and high pitched gasps filled the air. "L...laxus.. I.. nhm..."

Satisfied with her behavior I go to let her lean down on the table and position myself. "I will tell you F/n... I'm big. And I'm going in hard."

She shuddered at that statement and screamed as I immediately went into her, moving fast and heavy. "Ah! Laxus!! I.. nhm... oh God."

I smirked and went to pull her hair back. "Nhm.. F/n.. I know your a virgin but gee.. your so tight." I moaned and hissed as her walls were just squeezing me. "Fuck.."

I leaned down until I was on her back. The only support F/n really had was the table. And I felt like we were breaking it everytime we moved our bodies.

Y/n was actually moving, grabbing my hip with one of her hands. "D...dont s-stop!!"

I chuckle and smile. "You might not wanna say that. I go on forever."

I felt her pussy squeeze me tighter as I said that. "Laxus!! Ah!! I... nhm..  I love you."

I froze. I actually froze as we both huffed for a moment. Y/n was whimpering starting to move her hips and I stopped her. Reaching down and kissing her cheek since her she couldn't move her body for me to face her lips. "... I love you too."

I said it gently and went to go slowly, but even more intense. Gliding in and out of her. It worked as I felt her squirting and I groan. "Y/n.."

It was a long night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys.
Welp. 4 down 11 more to go.

I will remind you guys that the men that have an interest in you will have their own arcs.
And I believe I am done with fairytail

So now its
Lamia scale
Blue pegasus
Sabertooth
Dragon Gem
And Jellal

•^•

Love you guys

Thanks for reading this chapter, sorry if it sucked, I will be updating soon! Til then please vote and comment! Thanks again! Bye-bye!