Chapter 14- Future Evil

Natsu P.O.V

I had to blink as she came into view. Her hair was longer, she had more curves, she looked ... sad, what was those in her eyes? .... oh tears! But why? And worse of all. She was going to hurt Lucy.

My hands were in fists. That's not her. This is not the girl I've come to know. I punched her, then Rouge. "Lucy ... Wendy ... Loke ... get out of here now." My pink hair was covering my eyes. They were aguring, but soon left, leaving me with them.

"N-natsu, please. I don't wanna kill Lucy ... but it's the only way to keep the future alive!" She said. I narrowed my eyes at her. "You guys sure your good? 'Cuz you guys smell evil to me." I spat at them. She started whimpering, and clinging to 'Rouge'. She's not her ... but she looks like her ... but she's not her .... is she? My head was going to overdrive. ... I feel dizzy.

~ Time skip by Russia's dark aura from Hetalia  (a few hours ago) ~

Y/n's P.O.V

I walked with my guild mates. Astrum, Evistix, and Lucin. They told me what happened when I left the arena. Where Erza defeated Minerva, and when Sting was united with Lector. I smiled. I knew something was wrong with him. A Dragon-slayer's best friend will always be an exceed. Infinie was clinging to my neck as always.

I walked a little bit ahead of them. Today was a good day. We were the third place. I smiled. "Y/n!" I turned to see the boys running to me. "Wow. Did I walk that far from them?" Infinie giggled and nodded.

They finally came up to me. "Y/n we need to tell you something!" They practically yelled in unison. I smiled and tilted my head. For some reason they had a dust of pink on their cheeks. "What's up?" I asked. They looked at each other and nodded. I raised my eyebrow as I put a sleepy blue purple furred exceed in my arms. Evistix cleared his throat and walked closer to me. "Y/n .... we-"

I gasped before he could say anything else. They looked at me in concern. I sniffed the air. There it was again. The smell I smelt earlier. I looked to see the castle in front of us. I widen my eyes in horror and ran for it, leaving behind a colorful yelling Evistix. I ran passed the guards as fast and quickly as I could.

~Time skip by Evistix Lebmont personality of Romano from Hetalia~

I ran to a hallway where I saw what I saw earlier. I saw a very dizzy Nutsu. An older Rouge. And an older ... me.

Other me looked at me and smiled. "Oh ... hello, past me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A / n :

*evil laugh* bet you didn't see that coming! BOOM BABY! lol ... I guess that means that ... the one who stole Rouge from you ... is you. Wow. ... lol!

Thanks for reading! Sorry if it sucked! I'll update soon, but til then Bye bye!