Chapter 18 - Writing

Third Person P.O.V

Y/n and Y/p (your partner) have been together all night after the party. In love and in bliss. As morning arrived. Y/p woke up with a pain on his back.

Cat marks.

He looked up to see a purple and blue fur like kitty. "You better take good care of her you here?"

"I-n...infinie!?!?!?!" He looked up shocked at the smirking exceed trying to wake up Y/n as gently as possible.

"Don't try to. You dont wanna see her when someone wakes her up." The purple blue exceed went down and snuggling to Y/n lovingly as Y/p looked up shocked and confused. "What?" Infinie exclaimed. "I'm immortal."

"But... you.. we saw you.."

"Yeah. That. I was a little out of it.. kinda hurt a lot. But yeah. I'm good." Infinie said smiling from ear to ear. "Hey listen. I know you love Y/n and all. But I want you to do something.."

Y/p goes to blink. "What is that Infinie..?"

"I'm gonna erase her memory about the time she saw me dead. I need your help into telling the other guilds not to tell her what happened." Infinie looked dead serious. Going to look at Y/p's eyes.

Y/p was blinking. All kinds of confused and speechless. Not knowing if he sound get angry or not. "Her memories.."

"Yes.." Infinie said looking down. "She can't know.. besides. Would you want her to be that sad all her life and then hate me because I 'died'???"

Y/p blinked and sighed softly. "No... I guess... i guess not.."

"Then get to it."

~Time skip by Gajeel singing shu bee do ba!!!~

Y/n came around a few hours later. Y/p on her side smiling. "Hey Y/n.. how did you sleep..?"

She smiled and hum. "Good.. a little sore.. heh.. where's Infinie.. we lost him in the crowd last night."

Y/p seemed to have a lump in his throat. "Yeah.. um.. he's right there. He gave me a lecture when I woke up."

Y/n giggles and turned around as she saw her beautiful exceed curling up on the side of the bed. "Heh.. I would guess so.."

She went to snuggle into Y/p. Kissing his lips softly. "I love you."

Her partner hums going to hold her close. ".... I love you too Y/n.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There. Are you happy now brother??"

Zeref goes to huff sitting down on the ground as he watches from his all seeing lacrima ball. He sighs softly going to look down emotionless. "I'm more grateful then happy sister."

His sister was leaning against a tree her nose in a book, so he couldn't see her features. "You realize in doing so your daughter will have a harder time with doing her destiny.."

Zeref looks up almost immediately. "Don't you dare sister. She is not apart of this family's battle."

The book Zeref's sister was reading slams shut as his sister looks down upon him with glowing eyes. "But she is.. heh. How is it for you that your daughter and our brother have a 'thing'."

Zeref looks down. "Its not without difficulty.. and he's hardly our brother anymore.."

She goes to scoff pulling back her hair in a bun, holding her book in between her armpit. "E.N.D is still of our blood.. and who knows.. maybe he can take you out of your misery.."

"And my daughter with yours."

A chuckle escapes her lips as she looks at the book infront of her. "If she can.. you made it a whole lot worse for her bringing back that exceed."

"She would have turned evil." Zeref exclaims standing up eyes turning red by the second as he feels the irritation of his sister

"Then let it be so brother." She said snapping at him. "Need I remind you I control her fate. As you control Natsu's."

Zeref goes to manifest a black bowl of dark energy. "I will not have you kill my daughter." He soon feels his powers drain in an instant as he sees his sister erase something in her book.

"Why don't you worry about your own book brother. And I'll worry about mine." She said pushing up her glasses

"...we have to power to kill each other.. we wont get our loved ones in the way.. if we battled right now" Zeref says looking down at the lacrima again.

"Yes well.. we also wouldnt give each other the satisfaction brother.. now if you excuse me. You just made the whole plot point change. I'll let Y/n know its your fault." She said walking away as a mist goes to engulf her.

"She will kill you.."

"Let her try brother. No reader can kill its author.."

Zeref goes go look down, his hand in fists. "What are you gonna do sister.." he goes to look up as his younger siblings doesn't answer. "Sister." The white puffs go to separate as his little sister has disappeared, hiding who knows where. "Manu!!"

End of book 1

Love you guys~~