Chapter 13- July 7

Third person P.O.V

Y/n went for a when everything was over. When Fairy Tail won. She was really happy for them. I hope I made mama proud. She thought, walking out of the arena. Sighing y/n thought of the times she had in Fairy Tail before her and Infinie came immortal.

Flashback ...

A little 6 year old girl with h/l h/c and innocent e/c eyes came to the new guild 'Fairy Tail' she giggled and laughed as the members were running amuck and fighting each other. Her small legs were kicking off the table, where she was sitting. She wore a simple cute  cherryblossom colored dress with shiny f/c baby shoes. Y/n was the youngest at the time.

Someone was hurling towards her. Y/n, not knowing any magic yet screamed in fear. In an instant someone caught the man. It was Yury Dreyar ( if you don't read the manga, Yury Dreyar is the father of Makarov, first 'Dreyar' to be in fairy tail). He slapped the man to the ground, getting everyone's attention. "Hey!" He yelled angrily. Putting a protective arm around the little y/n. "You almost hit kawaii-chan! She could have gotten hurt!" Yury said glaring at each and everyone of them.

They all said sorry to y/n, looking bashful at her, or straight hugging her. She was very much liked to the men/boys of the guild. She'd was quite the cutie, even when she was younger. The women in the guild all loved y/n as if she was their own. Y/n was the baby of the family.

Flashback ends ...

Y/n then caught a scent of something .... sinister. She looked around to see two people, a man, and a woman. The man looked like Rouge. But older. The woman was in a cape. But she looked like .... no. It couldn't be. Y/n thought, shaking her head smiling and walking away. Not knowing, that it was exactly what she thought the woman was.

???'s P.O.V

I smiled evily with Rouge. "The Princess is a fool for ever believing us, don't you think my love?" I said, caressing his cheek. He caught my hand and kissed it, then my forehead, then lips.

He pushed me to the wall and put my legs around his waist. He forcefully put his tongue in my wet cavern, searching every pit of it. We parted our lips with a saliva trail.

My legs tighten around him. Rouge chuckled. "Yes my sweet. Soon, the 1,000 Dragons will come tonight, and when they do I will control them with manipulation Dragon-slayer magic. When I master them all, I will kill Acnologia, then I will be king of the Dragons." Rouge pushed me deeper in the wall, grinding his member on my cilt. I moaned. "You will be my queen." He growled into my ear, bitting it.

I nodded. "We need to kill Lucy first." He also nodded, dripping us in the shadows.

~Time skip by Frosch!
Fro: Fro thinks so too!
Me: YOUR SO CUTE! *hugs him*~

"No! I would never to that!" Lucy said as she crouched by the future Lucy's dead figure. Rouge only narrowed his eyes at her. I came out of the shadows before things got ugly. Everyone saw me and gasped. Natsu looked at me wide eyes.

I have to play innocent. I thought running to Natsu and hugging him. Fake crying. "Natsu." I said crying. "Your here, your alive. I've missed yo-" I then looked at the future Lucy's figure. I gasped.

Rouge then came to me and pulled me away from Natsu. Hugging me. I began to 'stutter'. "R-rouge I- I can't b-b-believe y-y-y-you did th-at." I rolled my eyes in his shirt, ugh. I can't believe he didn't kill the right Lucy.

Rouge stroked my hair. "I'm sorry. ... You know that we have to kill Lucy though."

I only nodded, looking at Lucy's shocked face. My 'tears' flowed out of my eyes. "L-lucy, I-I'm s-orry f-f-for th-is." I raised my hand. On the inside though, I was smiling. I'm gonna kill Lucy Heartfilia.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A / n :

Lol who do you think stole you Rouge from you, you'll be very suprised! Lol looks like he loves someone else! But you can guess who. The person's gonna be revealed in the next chapter.

Thanks for reading! Sorry if it sucked! I'll update soon, but til then Bye bye!