Chapter 28

26/4/2018

This whole 'find out who the stalker is', it's not going well. I'm nowhere closer to finding who it is than I was last week, and it's becoming so frustrating. I feel like I'm seeing that crazy person in everyone around me.

I'm seeing them in Blake's excited yet sometimes creepy smiles. I'm seeing them in Riley's silence. I'm seeing them in Rachel's observing stares, and it's driving me crazy. I've gotten to that stage where I started thinking that all of my friends are conspiring against me.

At this rate, I'm going to go crazy by the end of the month. And do you know what's even more crazy? It's the fact that the only thing I can trust on Earth right now is you, a notebook, and if that doesn't prove the fact that I'm losing my mind, I don't know what will.

Another thing that's been driving me crazy is wondering why someone would do this to me. In the beginning, I just thought that it was someone who was a little too taken by me and wanted to be like me. However now, it's getting scarily creepy, and I'm afraid. I mean yes, I'm mean and rude to some people, but not to the extent where someone would feel the need to threaten my life.

However, right now, all of this is of no use. I must focus all of my energy on trying to figure out who it is, so I'll write a list of everything I know about the person.

1. They're someone I've upset so bad.

That one is obvious. Now, who have I upset in the past two months? Well, we have Avery, Katherine, Joel, Daniel, Sarah...you know what? this is useless, I've upset more people than I can recall. 

Moving on.

2. According to the video they so kindly left, I'm assuming they're around 5"6'. They're also thin. But this is the description of half of the student body.

3. They must always be around me in the shadows. So, I really have to keep an eye out more.

What if I try to film a vlog as if it's a part of whatever project I'm doing and then, I can re-watch it at the end of the day and try to find someone who's always around me.

This will literally be my last chance at finding who this 'S' person is. Let's hope it works out better than it did last time, especially that 'S' has been silent for the past week, so I know that they must be planning something big. Something that will catch everyone's attention.

Till I have something new to report,

Alexis.

...

"Tonight is going to be amazing. Period!" Lena exclaims from her position in front of the mirror. She's been standing there for the past thirty minutes, literally painting her face with makeup because she's aiming for the queen of the hearts.

You're probably wondering what the occasion is, right? Well, we have this huge Halloween party tonight. But the thing is that Halloween isn't for the next two weeks, so don't even ask.

"Yeah, I'm sure it'll be," I mutter while continuing my search on the phone.

I'm currently searching the list of the people who like our university's page for the profile of a certain brunette. And let me tell you that it's not as easy as it sounds given that the university's page has more than ten thousand likes.

You're probably thinking that I'm stupid for not searching using his name directly, but I'd like to tell you that I did that, and no one showed up. So, I texted Riley and she suggested that I look at each profile picture while in the meantime, she's searching using her own means, that she doesn't want me knowing. That's why I'm looking at each person's profile picture or uploaded pictures until I find him.