Chapter 18

We all made it to downtown. There were 40 or so small shops that had cute gifts inside and of course food. The shops were split in two sections across the street from each other. We decided to start off on the right side with the first 20 shops.

There were many shops we walked into, but nothing really struck my fancy. Until I stumbled upon a jewelry shop. They had a really beautiful ring for a reasonable price. I was contemplating whether I should get the ring or not.

"Should I get it or no?" I asked Felix who scrolled through his phone next to me. He just shrugged, "wow that's helpful." I said annoyed. "Let me see it." I heard from behind me. I turned to see Jungkook I handed him the ring while he looked it over. "Hmm. Looks like the ring is in great condition and is a nice brand. I think you should it fits you well." He said handing the ring back to me.

"Thank you." I said trying to grab the ring from him. "Wait give it to me." I said annoyed. "No. I'm paying for it." He said. "No. Don't then I feel bad." The ring was 40 dollars. He ended up paying for it, since he insisted on it. I couldn't talk him out of me paying for it.

"Here." I say giving Jungkook 40 dollars. He shook his head giving it back to me. "Come on." I pulled him into a nearby candy store. "You have 40 dollars maximum. You better spend it." I said. He ran around like a kid. "Felix you want anything?" He shook his head. "Oh come on I know you love airheads." "Not anymore." He said disgusted.

"Jungkook!" I yelled losing track of where the hell this big baby had gone. "Yes." I heard from afar. I walked over to see Jungkook holding a ton of candy. I laughed, "ok you big baby let's go pay." We walked to the cashier. It ended up being 30 dollars in all. I gave him the extra 10 telling him to save it for later. But, he just gave it to Yoongi who bought candy for himself.

It's been 2 hours we switched to the 20 shops across the street and had just come out of a Christmas shop. It was not even Halloween and the only holiday store they had was Christmas. I thought it was weird, but I did buy a cute dog ornament.

Our group was walking until Yoongi told us to stop. "Ice cream!" He yelled making me flinch. I ran to the window with my eyes wide. I've loved ice cream ever since I was a kid. When I was younger I once ate ice cream for a whole week because of my brothers.

Yoongi and I ran inside observing all the flavors and the type of cones. "There's too many to choose from." I said not sure what to get. "What ever you want it's on me." I knew it was Jungkook. I looked at him annoyed, "stop spending all your money on people." I said. "Come on, you bought me candy so now you get ice cream." He said.

I looked back at the ice cream. "What is the cheapest?" I asked the worker. "The regular cones and vanilla ice cream." She said. "No. Don't get the cheapest." He crossed his arms. "But, I feel bad." I looked down.

"I'll get two waffle cones with one scoop of cookie crunch and one scoop of superman." Jungkook told the worker. I looked up at him shocked. "Wait, how did you know I love those flavors?" I asked. He smiled, "because I love them too." I rolled my eyes.

We sat outside eating our ice cream sitting on benches at a picnic table. The waffle cone was huge and also the ice cream scoops. I was eating it like a pig having it all over my face.

"Hey, Felix." I said jokingly. He looked up confused, "look at me." I said giggling a little. He rolled his eyes looking back at his phone. "I wish your damn phone died." I crossed my arms angry that my boyfriend doesn't want to talk about anything.

"Y/N." I turned to where the voice was. It was Jungkook with ice cream all over his face as well. I laughed at how he had ice cream in his hair above his ear. "Hold on let me get that for you." I took a napkin getting the ice cream out of his hair.

It was a lot of ice cream. I quickly went to the bathroom holding my stomach. I ended up throwing up, but my stomach pain was gone after that.

"You ok?" Jungkook asked when I walked out. "Yeah I'm all better now." I responded.

We were in a shop Taehyung wanted to go to. Lets just say it's an expensive clothing store. I walked around by myself looking at the clothes and than the price tag. Some of these clothes were the price of a car.

"Ok let's go." Taehyung said with a big bag filled with clothes. "Wait, where's Jungkook?" He,was the only one who was missing. We looked for him and found him exchanging phone numbers with a girl in the store.

Her name was Mia and she ended up walking around with us for the rest of the day.

"Hi I'm Mia." She said extending her hand out to me. "I'm Y/N." I smiled ather shaking her hand. Mia and I became close friends that day.

"Ok people my parking time is up so we gotta go." Jin said. Mia decided to come back to the hotel with us and swim at the pool on the inside.

I changed into a swimmimg suit that looked more like a wetsuit. It was the only one I brought sadly. I'm surprised Felix changed into his swim suit I would've thought he was going to stay in the hotel room.

We headed down to the pool room. I jumped in immediately while Lisa, Taehyung and Mia went to the hot tub. Jimin eventually came in the pool with me.

We always played this one game until we got tired in the pool. I would start off on his shoulders and fall back. Then, I would go in between his legs and lift him up on my shoulders. We played a couple rounds until Jungkook came in the pool.

"Can I try?" He asked. I was catching my breath and taking a break from having Jimin on my shoulders. "You do it with Jimin." I said. Jimin shook his head getting out of the pool and sitting next to Namjoon and Jin who were reading. "Fine. Just a little though." We played until I got tired and ended up taking a break on top of his shoulders.

He pushed me off after a couple minutes. "Ok 20 minutes left." Jin said like a mother would to her children. I decided to go in the hot tub since I almost never do. Mia, Lisa and Taehyung got out of the hot tub. Jimin, Jungkook and I sat in each corner. We stretched our feet out so our feet were all touching.

"Times up." Jin said closing his book loudly. I got out of the hot tub, quickly drying off as well as Jungkook and Jimin.

Mia decided to stay in our hotel room. There was a pull out bed and some extra sheets in the closet. "Is there an extra comforter?" She asked looking through the closet. There ended up not being one so I gave my comforter to her.

I layed next to Felix on his bed. "Get off." He said annoyed. He shoved me off the bed and onto the floor. "Can I have the comforter then?" I asked pouting. "No." He said and quickly turned back to his phone. I sighed laying on my now cold bed.

Jungkook gave his comforter to me being nice unlike someone. We fell asleep soon after since it was already past midnight.

The next morning we were going to the zoo. I quickly packed my things and put them in the trunk of the car. I waited for Mia to get in the car. I thought she was going to sit on Jungkook's lap and I would finally get to sit on Felix's.

I was wrong. Felix pulled her onto his lap, not caring who she was dating. My jaw dropped in shock. She has a better body than me I see why he's interested in her more than me. I crossed my arms glaring at him. He hugged Mia's waist tight and snuggled his face in her neck.

"Come sit." Jungkook said patting his lap. I sat on his lap crossing my arms at Felix. Jungkook and I were both annoyed with our partners. To make it worse Mia and Felix looked like they liked each other's company.