Chapter 3

Skip time...

There are two weeks left of summer. I do and don't want to go to school. I don't because summer is nice to not have school work, but I dont get to see Lisa, Hoseok and Jimin unless I go to school.

"Y/N get up." I heard someone say by the edge of my bed. "What?" I asked annoyed. I was sleeping so peacefully until this brat woke me up.

"Jungkook stole your dog." I sat up immediately and gave him a death glare. "You better not be playing with me." Taehyung just turned around and walked away. I just shrugged and went back to sleep.

"Y/N! Wake your ass up." I heard from my door. "Huh?" I sat up confused. "It's 2 in the afternoon get up." Jisoo said. She came over to the bed and helped me up. "We got you crutches." I widened my eyes in shock and excitement. Now I dont have to hop on one foot around the house. "Thank you so much!" I hugged her.

I came out of my room to see my brothers and Jungkook. Why is he always over here? I thought. I just wished they would stay at Jungkook's house and not mine.

"Hi sleepy head." I turned around to see Yoongi. I fake smiled at him and turned around. The last thing I want to do is talk to a child after I wake up. "Yoongi why dont you go play with Jennie?" I hoped he would leave and go play with his friend. "No they told me to annoy you." He pointed to the 4 boys sitting on the couch. "All of them?" He nodded.

Next thing I know I was beating my brothers. They can't give me time to recover from an injury, they make it a living hell. So, they get a taste of their own medicine.

"Stop hitting them." I turned to see Yoongi. "You were apart of this too." I said angrily. I wouldn't hit a child it's just a warning really. He pouted and ran off into a room.

"Stop messing with me. Go hang at Jungkook's house." I said angrily pushing Taehyung. Taehyung is the one who gets on my nerve the most, he also comes up with many ideas for annoying me.

"And where is my dog?" I looked around and there weren't any animals. "They are all at my house." Jungkook said. I widened my eyes immediately. Six dogs in one house isn't a good choice especially with tiny dogs that won't shut up. "I'm taking my dog and moving in with Jisoo." I grabbed Taehyung and shoved him out the door.

"Yah! What are you doing?" "You are going to open the door for me." I said angrily. He's gotten on my nerves enough today the least he can do is hold a door. "Fine." He sighed and walked to Jungkook's house with me.

I was sitting in Jisoo's house with her and her sister. "I wish I had a sister." Jisoo sighed. She's heard me say this probably once a week. I end up staying at her house for a couple days because of my idiot brothers. "Alright we are going to school soon so be happy about that." It made me happy that I would get to see Lisa again and maybe even Jimin.

Skip time...

It was the first day of school. One weird thing is that we start on a Friday. But, at least we have the weekend after the first day.

Today I wore an oversized t-shirt. It went down almost to my knees and far over my elbows. It was one of Taehyung's old shirts that said Chicago Bears on it (if you don't know it's an American football team).

I sleepily walked out of my room to find my brothers all sitting on the couch. They were scrolling through social media and looked wide awake. I dont know how they are morning people because I can barely get up in the morning.

I quickly ate breakfast and sat on the couch next to Jin. He talked about his breakfast he made for everyone like he always does.

"Ok let's go." I pulled Jin up along with Namjoon and Taehyung. "Excited are we?" Taehyung raised a brow at me. "Yeah, I get to see my bestie." They all rolled their eyes in sync.

Jin drove us to school and immediately I saw Lisa and ran up to her. "It's been too long." I say hugging her tight. She giggled, "i know it has." She pulled away and looked at my outfit. "I like the outfit." She said looking particularly at my shirt. I hit her arm, "Yah! You know it was Tae's stop thinking about him all the time." She just laughed. We talked until the bell ring and went our seperate ways to our classes.

I walked into my first class which was math. What a great class to start of the day. I thought sarcastically. I walked in to see Jungkook. I waved at him and smiled.

"What the hell?" I heard a girl whisper. There were many people talking about why I would wave at Jungkook. I just ignored them and sat next to him.

"What do you want?" He asked in a cold tone. Damn I knew he was cold, but this cold? We were just friends a couple weeks ago, what happened? "What do you mean?" I whispered seeing that many people were giving us looks of disgust. He tilted his head looking at me with an annoyed expression. "Whats your problem?" I asked a little angry. He's been back and forth all the time with being an ass to people and being nice to them.

He scoffed and stood up. He walked to another desk leaving me dumbfounded. I just nodded not really caring if I sat next to him or not.

"Hey." I heard a voice and looked forward to see an unfamiliar face. It was a girl with nice long hair and pretty brown eyes. "Yes?" I responded. "That kid you were just talking to. Be careful there are rumors about him abusing women." She explained and immediately turned around when she finished.