Chapter 4

"Did you hear any rumors about Jungkook?" I asked Lisa. "Yeah, I'd just be careful around him." I could tell she was a little nervous around Jungkook by the way she talks about him.

Lisa and I were on our way to lunch after we were halfway done with classes for the day. I noticed a familar face and widened my eyes running to hug him.

"Hobi!" I yelled getting his attention. He laughed and hugged me tightly. "It's been too long." I haven't seen or talked to Hoseok over the entire summer. "We need to hang out." He said pulling away. "Definitely." I say pulling him to Lisa. "Lets get lunch." He nodded and we all walked towards the cafeteria.

I ran to a table where my cousin was "oh my gosh Jimin it's been so long." I ran over to him and hugged him. It was nice getting to see everyone I havent seen over the summer again.

We were minding our own business, eating food and talking about what we've done over summer. Most of us didn't do anything that exciting except Hoseok got to see his mom. Hoseok's mom is sick in the hospital and has been for 2 years now.

My brothers walked into the cafeteria and I waved my hand aggressively telling them to come over. Their eyes sparkled when they saw Jimin.

"OH MY GOD IT'S JIMIN!" Taehyung yelled so loud everyone in the cafeteria gave him weird looks. Jimin widened his eyes when seeing Taehyung and stood up immediately.

"Oh god this is like a drama." I said to Lisa who couldn't take her eyes off of Taehyung. "Lisa just confess already. You've liked him for 5 years." She hasn't talked to Taehyung that much at all. She should show her feelings towards him before he finds someone.

While Taehyung and Jimin were doing their dramatic running and hugging each other thing, Namjoon and Jin walked over and just waved at everyone. I laughed at how dramatic Taehyung is compared to Jin and Namjoon.

After like 20 minutes (not really just overreacting) Jimin and Taehyung sat down at the lunch table. Jungkook came in a few minutes later in the cafeteria sitting next to Namjoon and Taehyung.

"Who are they?" Jungkook pointed to the unfamilar faces. "Oh Jimin, Lisa and Hoseok." I introduced them. He looked at me weirdly. "How many brothers do you have?" I laughed a little. What does he think I hide my nonexistent brothers in my basement? "No. Jimin is my cousin and Hoseok is my boyfriend." "Yeah, Taehyung and I aren't technically related so we can date." Jimin joked.

I was on the floor of the cafeteria choking on food laughing so hard. I couldn't stop laughing at what Jimin had said and I ended up choking on a cookie. Everyone from the table gathered around me and just stared at me.

"You just gonna let me die here or what?" I choked out. Luckily, Jimin pulled me up. I looked at Hoseok angrily, "why weren't you doing anything I could've died." I crossed my arms and coughed one last time still feeling like the food was in my throat. "You're fine." He said turning his back towards me and sitting back down.

I was shocked. Hoseok usually gets so worried about me getting a papercut. Why was he acting so off? I wasnt sure what was up with him, but he probably had something happen over the past 3 months of summer.

"Hoseok is acting weird." I said walking out of school with Lisa. "Mhm." She responded staring off into the distance. I looked to see Taehyung, I squinted my eyes at her and punched her in the arm. "Yah! Pay attention will you." She finally looked at me and listened to what I was saying. "Could you take your eyes off of Taehyung. He doesn't even know you like him or know you exist." I explained a little angry. "At least my boyfriend didn't cheat on me." She yelled back.

"What?" I yelled confused. How would Lisa know about this if it was true and not me? "I mean-" I stopped her. "What the hell happened? He cheated on me? Explain." I crossed my arms glaring at her. "He uh was with Jisoo." She eventually said. My eyes widened. "Why the hell would he cheat on me with Jisoo?" "I don't know Jisoo told me not to tell you." Now I was mad. Jisoo had been nice to me and went behind my back fucking my boyfriend and cheating on Namjoon.

I walked my usual way home thinking deeply. The same questions going through my head. What did I do wrong? Was I a bad friend and girlfriend? I was spacing out until I hit a mailbox. "Ow. Fuck." I said rubbing my rib. I walked pretty fast into a mailbox and it hit my rib. I held my rib looking at the house to see that it was Jungkook's. I walked up to his house and rang the doorbell.

"What?" He said opening the door. "I need my dog." I said still with my hand on my rib. "What happened to you?" He asked looking at my side I was holding and back at my face. "Oh I just ran into your mailbox and did something to my rib." He laughed. "Well, I'm going somewhere later. Can you babysit?" I shook my head. "Your brother is a spawn of Satan, hell no." I didn't want to babysit Yoongi. He is too wild. "Just do it." He pushed me into his house and walked away.

"What a bitch." I said as he walked away. "Yoongi! Get your ass down here." I yelled. I know hes a little young but he knows these words. He needs to know I'm serious and he should not do anything he shouldnt be doing. "What?" I heard a voice coming down the stairs in an annoyed tone. "Your brother wants me to babysit you. Mind telling me where the hell he went?" I asked. "Yeah, i always know where he is. I have a tracker."

Ok that's not normal for a younger sibling to have a tracker on the older sibling. "Shouldnt it be the other way around?" I asked and he shook his head. "Believe it or not I'm more repsonsible than that piece of shit." I nodded. I agreed with him even though he does some shitty things. "Well, I'm going to watch tv and you will sit on the couch at least with me." He rolled his eyes and sat on the couch.

It was 11 p.m. and my phone buzzed. I looked to see a message from Taehyung.

Tae

Y/N come to xxxx

There was a video attached. It was a video of Jungkook drunk and practically stripping. "What the fuck? Why me?" I said out loud. "What?" Yoongi snapped his head in my direction. I showed him the video and he shrugged, "not surprised." My jaw dropped. Not surprised? So, this is something he's done before?

I drove to the location Taehyung told me to go to. It was a house near the middle of the street with music that was loud enough to be heard outside. I walked in a little cautious. I found Taehyung and ran to him quickly.

"Why do I need to be here?" I whispered pulling him aside. "Go take care of your boyfriend he keeps saying your name." He said a little drunk. I sighed and kept walking through the crowds.

I reached a table where a sleeping Jungkook was. Half of his shirt was ripped and he had a can of alcohol in his hand. I took the alcohol out of his hand and tried picking him up. Damn is he heavy. I shook him to wake him up and he didn't budge. So, I slapped his cheeks lightly and hit them harder each time.

"Huh?" Finally he woke up. He sat up looking at me. "Y/N-ie." He laughed drunkily. "Yeah. Let's get you home." I say walking away. I looked back to see him looking at me like he could kill me.

"Move." I pulled his wrist and pushed him through the crowd of people. We finally made it to my car. I panted and opened the passenger door. I pushed him in the car and buckled him up like he was a toddler. I quickly got in my car and headed to Jungkook's house.

"Yoongi come help." Yoongi quickly ran outside to see Jungkook asleep in the car. "He's heavy I need help." I say handing Jungkook's wrist to him. Jungkook woke up again and started mumbling things no one could understand. We got him to his bedroom and Yoongi left.

"Where you going?" I asked confused. "To my room so I dont get punished." He explained. I furrowed my brows confused. Punished? By Jungkook?

Jungkook started laughing behind me. I looked to see him sitting up and staring at me. I knew when people are drunk they tell the truth a lot of times.

"Why would Yoongi get punished for not being in his room?" I asked. He laughed before saying, "father beats us." I widened my eyes.