Characters

Kim Y/N: 17 years old, boyfriend is Jung Hoseok, smartest girl in school but not a nerd.

Kim Namjoon: one of your brothers, 17 years old, friends with Jeon Jungkook, school nerd.

Kim Taehyung: 17 years old, another one of your brothers, school playboy and most popular, friends with Jungkook

Kim Seokjin: your last brother, 17 years old, hottest guy in school, friends with Jungkook, always invites Jungkook over.

Jung Hoseok: 17 years old, your boyfriend for 2 years and counting, the sweetest guy in the grade, best friends with your three brothers.

Lisa: Your bestie since babies, 17 years old, school playgirl, has a huge and I mean HUGE crush on Taehyung.

Jisoo: Your neighbor for 4 years and bestie, 17 years old, dating Namjoon, loves Jungkook's younger brother.

Min Yoongi: 8 years old, Jungkook's younger brother (just pretend), always pranking you because of your brothers, the most savage kid in your neighborhood.

Jennie: Jisoo's younger sister, 7 years old, has a crush on Yoongi, hates Jisoo and Jisoo hates her, always wants to switch siblings with Yoongi (Jungkook being her brother and Yoongi being Jisoo's brother).

Jimin: 17 years old, your cousin, every girl literally dies or passes out when they see him, every guy is jealous of him, doesn't live near you, but occasionally comes over, goes to your school.

Author's note
Sorry about taking a small break from The Therapist. But, I will get back to it after this one. Hope you guys enjoy! Please suggest any member you want to read in the next FF!