Chapter 16

It's been a couple days and no sign of Jungkook. I was honestly a little worried, he's never gone out of nowhere just like that.

Jungkook POV

"Bring him in." I heard a voice. Two men dragged me into a dark room. There was a figure of a man, I couldn't see his face. But, the voice definitely sounded familiar.

"Jungkook. I told you not to tell anyone about your life." I could tell it was my father. "I trust her!" I yelled. "Are you in love? Is that why?" My father said talking like I was a child. "No! But, she's my friend. I trust her the most out of anyone." I yelled.

"Than you won't mind marrying her would you?" My father said walking towards me. "No. She wouldn't agree to that!" I yelled. "She doesnt have a choice because of you." He said grabbing my chin harshly.

"Now bring me to her house." He demanded. "It's two houses from ours." I said lowly. "Well, than that makes it easier." My father responded. I was pushed into a car in between two bodyguards. My hands were tied behind my back painfully tight with a rope.

We reached your house. I was shoved out of the car harshly by one of the bodyguards. I rang your doorbell. You opened the door looking at me confused and worried.

"Oh, hey Jungkook. What's up?" You asked. I pointed with my eyes to behind me. You opened the door wider to look and see two tall bodyguards and a guy, my father with a gun pointed at my head. "Oh my god!" You yelled in terror.

"Hello, you must be Y/N." My father said. You slowly nodded. "Mind if we come in?" He asked. "Come on in." I could tell you had some kind of nervousness in your voice.

We sat on the couch. "Well, I might as well get to the point." My father said not wanting to waste time. "You will marry my son." He said making your eyes go wide. "Wait, your his dad?" You asked. My father responded with a nod. "Yes I am." "Why do I have to marry him? Did I do something wrong?" You asked confused. "Well, Jungkook messed up. So, unless you want him to die, I suggest marrying him." My father explained.

Y/N POV

I was shocked when I met Jungkook's father. He told me how much he hated his father. I could tell how harsh his father was the way he had Jungkook's hands tied up, gun to his head and planning on killing him. "I'll do it." I responded. I didn't want Jungkook to die because of me. Jungkook widened his eyes shaking his head.

"Jungkook. I'm just saving you, you don't have to take it seriously at all. I dont care if you date anyone else, it's just a forced marriage." I explained. He sighed, "fine." He said. His father cut the ropes from his hands and put the gun he was holding into his pocket. "Alright, the wedding is in a week." His father said.

After his father left I sighed laying against the couch. I have to marry someone I'm not even dating. "Why did you say yes?" Jungkook asked. "I don't want you to die." I said. "But, you don't want to marry me." "That's ok. We can get a divorce later on if we find lovers." I explained. I hadn't had any crushes or lovers in the past, but I better start looking for one.

"Hold on. I'll get you some pain cream." I got off the couch heading to the bathroom. I found pain cream for his wrists that had rope burns on it. "Here." I said putting it on him. He whinced in pain at first. He calmed down after I was all done with applying the medicine. I started to walk into the bathroom.

"Thank you, baby." I heard him say. I turned around glaring at him. "Don't call me that." I said annoyed. "But, we're married aren't we?" He said smiling. "Yeah, but that doesn't mean, I call you babe or hubby." I explained. "I like those names." He said. I turned around walking to the bathroom to return the medicine.

The next day there was a new kid at school. His name was Felix I think, many people told me he was Australian. I introduced myself to him since we had a class together. We ended up becoming friends.

It's been a couple weeks. Jungkook and I had the wedding and I was dating Felix. I could tell Jungkook didn't approve of Felix and I's relationship on how he acted in front of us. He always would scoff and go to my bedroom when he saw us together around the house or avoid us in school.

Today was Yoongi's birthday. As much as I hated that little kid, he was growing up and becoming more mature. Surprising I know. I walked to Jungkook's house with Felix, my brothers and Lisa. I was welcomed by Jungkook's dogs and Yoongi.

"I'm going to stand outside." Felix said. "Why?" I asked confused. "I hate dogs." My mouth dropped. He said he hates dogs? How the hell can you hate an animal that is better than most humans? I thought. I walked in the kitchen to see Jungkook struggling with balloons. He had a balloon string in his mouth while holding another balloon to fill it up.

"Here let me help." I say grabbing the string that was in his mouth. "Ew this is all wet." I rubbed the wet piece of string against his shirt. He glared at me before continuing filling up the balloons.

"Where's Felix?" He asked in an obvious jealous tone. "He's outside. He said he hates dogs." I said scoffing a little. "You should break up with him then." Jungkook said smiling at me. "Who am I supposed to date?" I put my hands on my hips. "Uh me duh." He said pointing at himself. I laughed, "in your dreams." "I am in my dreams." He joked. I rolled my eyes.

"Hey you two. Let me take a couple photo." He took out his phone quickly snapping a photo. "Jungkook pose." Jungkook nodded placing his hands on mine. I blushed shocked at what he just did. "Perfect." He showed us the photo. "Look she's blushing." Taehyung teased. "No I'm not." I said quickly walking out of the kitchen.

I walked outside to see Felix on his phone. "Why don't you come inside?" "I dont like dogs." He said firmly. "Are you allergic?" He shook his head. "Come on stop being a baby." I said pulling his hand. "Ugh fine." He said getting up and walking inside.