Fourteen.

Make It Feel Like The First Time.

Demi.

Two days later,we were in Paris France and it was Joe’s birthday party. I was already ready to go out. I had on a strapless black and pink floral short puffy dress with some black heels and a black cardigan.

“Ready.” Joe walked out in a tshirt and jeans. I sighed, “Why are you in a dress?” he looked at me up and down, “Oh nothing. I just wanted to wear a dress.” I smiled, he raised up an eyebrow, “I told you, I don’t want nothing big for my birthday. I’m just 21.” he chuckled. “I know. We’re  just taking a stroll and a tour of Odéon theatre!” I pecked his lips.  

“Why do you wanna see another theatre?” he put his arms around my waist, “I love theatres. Now come on.” I took his hand and headed out of the hotel and we walked our way to the theatre. It wasn’t that far away.

“Now,close your eyes.” I looked at him, pouting. “Stop pouting,it’s not cute!” he kissed my lips,then he closed his eyes. I took his hand and led him inside and onto the stage. “Keep them close.” I lit the candles on the cake I bought at a bakery early this morning.  I facetimed his parents and they answered.

“1..2..3..open your eyes!” I smiled, Joe opened his eyes, “Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Joe! Happy birthday to you!” we all sang to him, Joe smiled widely at me, “Thank you guys! Thank Demi!” he blew out the candles, then he took the phone from me to talk to his family.

A smile stayed glue to my face, I cut two pieces of cake and placed them on paper plates. “Bye mom. Bye dad.” he ended the call, “I told you that I didn’t want any surprises.” he wrapped his arms around me from behind, “I’m sorry,but I couldn’t help it.” I kissed his cheek and handed him his piece of cake.

“I want to sing you a song…” I looked at my lap, “Okay, I’ll love to hear it.” I stood up, I was some what nervous to sing in front of Joe. I headed the piano.

Before I fall too fast,kiss me quick,but make it last. So I can see how badly this will hurt me,when you say goodbye.” I started playing the piano, Joe sat next to me on the stool.

Keep it sweet,keep it slow. Let the future pass and don’t let go, but tonight i could fall to soon into this beautiful moonlight.” I sang.

And if this is love,please don't break me. I'm giving up,so just catch me..” I finished the song, I looked over at him,shaking. “Wow..” he raised his eyebrows, “You’re amazing. You have an amazing and when you have a voice,you should not be afraid to sing it.” he kissed my cheek.

I looked at him and kissed him. He put his arms around me and made the kiss more intense. I was kind of shocked,but I enjoyed it. I placed my hands on the side of his face. He lifted me up.

The kiss got even more intense, “We need to go home…” he stuttered.  I smirked, “Let’s go.”

Right when we entered the hotel room, we continued our make out on the bed, I took off his shirt. I ran my finger down his torso. “Demi,wait..” he pulled away,kind of out of breath.

I just looked at him, “Are you sure you’re ready? I mean...you’re only 18 and we haven’t been dating that long..”

"Joe," I breathed "I.. I think I’m ready" He smiled and recaptured my  lips with his. I wrapped her legs around his hips, pulling him closer to me. Joe groaned as I  felt his muscles contract at my touch. Joe climbed on top of me, forcing me to lay back down with my head on the pillow. He supported a majority of his weight on his forearms so as not to crush me. He could feel my heart beating rapidly against his chest. ”Dem, are you sure you’re ready?" he asked, concerned.