Seven

Say Yes.

My heart started beating fast, I put my spoon down and called Demi, went straight to voicemail,so I called it again,same thing. “Fuck!” I put my phone down and ran to get my keys. “What? You’re going to tell her you like her?” Nick chuckled.

“Shut the fuck up,you asshole.” I headed to my car and got in, I drove off quickly, I was really impatiently.  

Of course I was I was stopped at a red light, I sighed. I looked over and saw someone standing on the edge of the bridge, I took a double take and it was Demi, “Shit!” I pulled my car to the side and got out,she was about to jump, “No!” I wrapped my arms around her and lifted her off.

“Let me go!” she sniffled, “Let me kill myself!” eyes eyes were read and look like she was crying,because he definitely was. “I’m your friend, I’m not going to let you do that.” I helped her down.

“You’re not my friend! Let me die,please!!” she cried, “If I’m not your friend,then I’m your doctor and I advise you not to do this.” I looked at her and wiped her tears, “Tell me what happened..”

“They..they...rampaged my room…” she cried on my chest, “Who?” I stroke her hair, “People from school...they messed up my room and wrote on my walls,’Cancer Kid’.” My mouth dropped, “The fuck!? Demi,fuck them. One day,You’re going to be their bosses and you’ll have the final revenge. Don’t let them get to you. Fuck them. You ending your life is what they want. Don’t let them win.”

She looked at me and gave me a hug.  “Can I stay at your place?...I can’t go home.” I sighed, “If you promise me you won’t do anything like this again and you’ll tell you mom that you’re staying at my place.”

“I promise.” she gave me a weak smile, I took her to my car, we got in and called her mom while I was driving back home.

I pulled into the driveway, and we got out. “Do you have clothes I can wear?” she looked at me, “Yeah, of course.” We went inside, “Hey Joe, how did it g--Hey Demi.” Nick smirked at me, “Nothing like that happened. Get your head out of the gutter.” I glared at him.

“Let us pick out clothes for you.” I led her upstairs to my bedroom, “You can sleep in my bed tonight. I can sleep on the couch.”

“Are you sure?” she sat down on my bed, “Yeah, that couch and I have grown close ever since Medical school.” she laughed at me, I went to the closet and pulled out a big tshirt and boxers, “Here you go. The bathroom is the first door on the left. See you in the morning.” I hugged her, “I have to wake up at 6:30,but I’ll wake you up at 7.:

“Sounds good. See you in the morning.” She smiled at me, I walked out. I grabbed a blanket,a pillow and a sheet, I went downstairs and got the couch set up for me. “Joe?” Demi came downstairs, “Yeah?” I stood up, “Would you be mad if I ask you to come sleep with me?”

“No,not at all..I kind of lied when I told you that I have grown close to this couch...this isn’t the most comfortable couch in the world.” I looked at her,she let out a giggle. I got up and we headed upstairs.

“Thank you.” she climbed into bed,then I did, “What are friends for?” I gave her a friendly smile. She laid her head on my chest and closed her eyes.

The morning came along,so I got up quietly so I wouldn’t wake her up, I headed to the shower and got in.

I got out and rushed to my closet and slipped on a clean pair of scrubs. I went to my

bedroom and woke up Demi, “Wake up,Dems. I have to get you home.” I touched her, she groaned, “Four more minutes.” I chuckled.

“I can’t, I have to get to work.”

“Carry me.” She threw her arms up in the air, I chuckled and scooped her up from the bed, I carried her to my car. “Good luck at work.” Nick walked out in his uniform, “You too.”

I got Demi in the car,then I got in.

Demi.

“Bye, Text me when you get off.” I hugged him and got out of the car, I headed inside my house and went back to bed.

All day, I was stuck getting home schooled,and I checked my phone,nothing from Joe and it’s 5:00 now.

“Demi,dinner.” my mom called out, “I’m not hungry.” she looked at me, “You didn’t eat breakfast,you have to be hungry.”

“So? I’m not hungry.” I crossed my arms, “Please eat…” she begged, I wasn’t hungry and she’s making me eat,ugh.

I sat at the table, I picked up my fork and took a bite, “Eddie agreed to decorate your room,so he’ll be here tomorrow to fix it,probably all week. So you’re going to be sharing a room with Dallas.”

“Joy.” I looked over at Dallas, she stuck her tongue at me.

“So how was Joe’s?” my mom looked at me,chewing her food, I sighed, “It went good...his bed is comfortable.” I giggled a little, “He’s so cute. I think you guys could date, like he’s amazing.”

“Mom..”

“And he’s your doctor,that would be fantastic.” Dallas chuckled, “Sis,our mother ships you and Joe together before you do.” she cracked up, I threw food at her, “He’s cute,mom,but nothing more, please.”

“Oh shit ;)” Joe sent me a picture text, there were two tickets to disneyland,then tickets to Rome Italy. “Be right back.” I headed outside to the back and called Joe.

“Hello?” he answered, “Don’t ‘hello’ me. What the fuck is that text?” I sat down on the hammock, “Vacation next week,got a good couple weeks off. We’re going to Disneyland,then Rome,Barcelona,Paris,Japan and then Australia,baby.”

I smiled big, “You’re ridiculous!”

“You love it. Now go talk to you mom and make her make you go. Bye.” he hung up, I smiled big. I headed inside, “Mom.” I ran to her.

“What is it,honey?”

“You know how much I want to go to Disneyland and Europe..?” she looked at me and sighed, “Yeah,but honey, I told you ,we don’t have mo---”

“Joe offered to take me. Can I please go!? He already got the tickets and everything.”  she just looked at me, “Wait,so you want to go with a 20 year old boy around the world?” she raised a brow, “Please,please.”

“Demi,that’s a big responsibility.”

“Mom,please!! He already got weeks off and paid for tickets, please!?” I begged,she sighed, “Fine. You can go. You better not come back pregnant,because we will get a new doctor.” she gave me a glare.

I smiled wide, I ran up and hugged her, “Thank you,thank you!!” I smiled at her, “Plus if something happens,he’s a doctor and he can’t care for me! I love you so much!” I kissed her cheek.

Sorry it's short,but it'll get interesting in the upcoming chapters, hope ya'll enjoyed it!
JONAS Company coming tomorrow and then working on STY.