Twelve.

You’re So Hypnotizing.

 Demi.

After we stayed in Venice for a couple days, we flew to Barcelona,Spain. It was beautiful.  I woke up before Joe and headed out to my balcony with my notebook. I can honestly say I haven’t been this happy in forever.

I sat down and started writing the song I didn’t finish.

“Keep it sweet, keep it slow,let the future pass and don't let go,but tonight I could fall too soon into this beautiful moonlight..” I wrote down.

But you're so hypnotizing,you've got me laughing while I sing.You've got me smiling in my sleep and I can see this unraveling.Your love is where I'm falling but please don't catch me…” I sang quietly,but stopped once I heard Joe come outside.

“Hey sleepyhead.” he wrapped his arms around my neck,loosely. I leaned down to kiss the top of my head. “You’re the one who slept later.” I looked up at him, “What are you writing?” he looked at my notebook, I quickly closed it, “Oh..nothing.”  I blushed. “Can I have a kiss?” I grinned.

“Why? You like my kisses?” he smirked, I sighed, “I just like to kiss..I haven’t kiss anyone before,boyfriend.” I blushed again. “Well,thanks.” he chuckled and pecked my lips.

After the kiss,he sat down, “We have to talk..” he sat down in the chair beside me, “Uh oh..” I sighed, I ran my hands through my hair, “Well...Dr.Peters called me..” he looked at the table,so I knew he was nervous.

“He made me schedule your surgery for the cancer in your lung..” he scratched his neck, “Oh…” I looked down, “So he wants me to ask you if the week we come back..if you’re okay on getting it done on that Friday?”

“Yeah..I guess...I’ll die and I will leave you.” I got up and headed inside, “Dems.” he followed me, “You’ll be okay. I know you will.”

“There will be a lot of  risks. Maybe I won’t wake up from the anesthesia. Maybe the doctor accidentally pulls something and making me die..Maybe‒” he interrupted me with a kiss.

He put his hands on my cheeks, “You really need to shut up. That’s not going to happen. You can’t think like that and I won’t let you think like that.” he stared into my eyes, “You won’t die.” I sighed and kissed him passionately.

“How bout we head to the Barcelona beach?” he smirked, “The be-beach?” I pulled away softly, “Yeah. I told you to back a swimsuit.”

“Right..Okay..let’s get ready.” I waited until he got out of my room. I shut the door and pulled out a black bikini with a gold string. I stared at it for a minute.

I was nervous to wear it around a guy. I took a deep breath, “Just do it,Demi.”

“You okay?” Joe knocked, “Uh...yeah, I found my swimsuit..” I took off my sweatpants,along with my under garments. I slipped on the bikini bottom. I then took off my shirt and bra. I then got the bikini top of,but I couldn’t tie it. Crap.

I tried everything,but I guess it was time to call Joe for help. I held my top up with my hand and opened the door with my free hand, “Joe..”

He walked out of his bedroom,”Ready?” he gave me a hypnotizing smile, “I need you to tie this..” I turned around, “Oh alright.” he came over to me and tie up my bikini.

“There you go beautiful.” he pecked my neck. “Let me get my flip flops and I’ll be done.” I walked off to my bedroom. I slipped on my black flip flops and we headed to the beach.

“Have you ever been to the beach?” I laid next to Joe on the towel on my stomach, “Well, my mom always promised me she would take me to Porretto Beach...but I got sick..so that didn’t happen.” she sighed, “Well,you’re here now.” he silly grinned at me, “Thank you,Joe. Thank you so much.”  

“No need to thank me.” he sat up to take off his shirt. “Demi,have you ever danced on a beach?” he smirked, “I just said I haven’t been to the beach, why would I wan‒”

He pulled me up and ran from the towel, he took my hands and started dancing with me,while singing some random song. I couldn’t stop laughing.  “Do-do-do!” he dance with me in a circle. “Joe!” I kept laughing.

He finally stopped, “Yes?” he smirked. I kicked sand on, “Oops.” I pecked his lips and headed back to the towel, “Thanks, Miss Lovato. “ he laid next to me on the towel, “I just want to get a tan.” I smiled,closing my eyes. “Come here.” he patted his lower stomach.  I put one leg over him and sat on his lower stomach, “Hi.”

He chuckled, “Hello.” he hooked his finger under my chin and pulled my face closer to his, “You’re absolutely stunning.” he whispered,our lips just a centimeter apart. I ran my hand through his hair. He connected his lips to mine.

We had a strong makeout session before we headed to the ocean. I started splashing him,laughing.  “Hey!” he wrapped his arms around me and twirled me around. I threw my head up,smiling big.

My smile faded and I started feeling weak, “I….don’t feel good…” My head started spinning, “Shit.” Joe rushed back to the towel,carrying me.

Sorry it was a bit boring. Happy New Years! This was suppose to be updated yesterday,as my last post of 2014,but I didn't make it in time (obviously)

Love you guys! -Chloe.