Nine.

I saw you naked;

After a long fun day at Disneyland, Joe and I got in the car and our driver drove us back to our suite. “You had fun?” Joe looked at with a smile on his face, I laid my head on his shoulder, “I had a great time.” I smiled up at him.

“What are we doing tomorrow?” he put his hand on my lap, “I was thinking ice skating..” he smirked, I lifted up my head, “I can’t ice skate,no,no,no!!” he chuckled, “It’s not hard. I’ll catch you if you fall.” he winked, “Ha! Please.” I playfully rolled my eyes.

We got to the hotel, “Thanks, Marcus.” Joe got out of the car, I got out too. We headed to our suite, I flopped onto my bed, “That was so much fun!!” I took off my Mickey Mouse ears. “I’m gla-- hold on.” he answered his phone which was ringing.

I sat up on my bed, “Taylor,why are you calling? We’ve been over for 6 months..” I was eavesdropping, “I fucking loved you! You were the one that broke my heart! You decided to end it with me and now you want me back!? That’s bullshit!” Joe was mad, I don’t think I have seen him this month,only because we only known each for a few weeks.

“I don’t want to talk to you right now. Goodbye Taylor!” he hung up and swung his door open, “Are you okay?” I walked out of my bedroom, “Yeah. Just my ex girlfriend trying to come back to my life.” he sighed, “This is why you don’t want to be in a relationship until you're mature enough.” he chuckled.  

“What did she do?..” I sucked in my lip, “We dated for a good year and then she decided to call it off,because she wanted to see other people. And now she called me asking me to get back with her. It’s just stupid.”

“Well,they’re having a celebration by the pool,let’s go and forget all about her.” I gave him a smiled, “Alright,sounds good to me.” we headed down to the back outside.

People were dancing and swimming, it was pretty cool, “Can I offer you guys some drinks?” a girl smiled at us,but more at Joe, “Can I have a coke?” I ordered.

“And can I have a virgin Margarita?” I looked at him,weird. “Sir,we don’t have that here.” she said, he chuckled quietly, “I’ll just have water then.” he handed her money. She walked off to get the drinks, “What the heck,Joe!?”

We started laughing, “I knew they didn’t have it, I just wanted to make her say that.” we sat down, “Our next duet will be...let’s see..” white lights started roaming around and then they landed on us. I stared at Joe.

“You guys,come up here!” the guy said, we slowly headed on stage. These people pulled us on the side of the stage and dressed us up in Disney Characters. I looked like Ana from Frozen. I then got pushed onto stage. I noticed Joe, he looked like Hans, I pointed at him and laughed.

They gave us microphones, “Have fun!” the guy walked off stage.

“Okay, can I just, say something crazy?” I looked at Joe, “I love crazy!” he spoke.

“All my life has been a series of doors in my face and then suddenly I bump into you..” I pointed to him. “I was thinking the same thing! 'Cause like,I've been searching my whole life to find my own place and maybe it's the party talking or the chocolate fondue!” Joe sang.

We finished the song and the guy came back up on stage. “Are you guys dating because I totally see chemistry.”

I blushed, “No,we’re just friends.” I smiled at the crowd and looked at Joe,he wasn’t smiling, I sighed. “Well,maybe you need to be more. Good job.” we walked off stage, “That was...fun.” I looked at Joe,he just nodded his head. “I’m pretty tired.. I’m going to go to bed.. you can stay here and party if you want.” he started walking, “Joe…” I looked at him, but he kept walking.

I sighed and followed him to the room, I didn’t want to party if it wasn’t with me. “I said you could party.” he looked at me, “It won’t be fun alone..besides I’m tired.” I headed to my bedroom and changed into my pajamas. I decided I need to talk to Joe,something was wrong.

I went and opened his room door, “Joe,can--OH MY GOD! I’m so sorry!” I shut his door and ran to my bedroom, I just saw him fully naked!! But I have to say, his body and ass is amazing. A smile appeared on my face, “Demi,you okay?” Sorry I forgot to lock the door!”

“It’s fine.” my smile wouldn’t go away, “Still sorry. At least it wasn’t frontal. I’m so embarrassed.” he rubbed his face.

“Joe,it’s fine. You have a nice butt.” Why am I still smiling and did I just tell him he had a nice butt? Crap!

He chuckled, “Well..thanks..you wouldn’t be the first one to tell me that.” he chuckled, I just nodded my head,still smiling. “Are you okay? You haven’t stopped smiling.” Dang it,he noticed.

“Yeah...um..Dallas texted me something funny..” he nodded his head, “Alright, night Demi.” he gave me a wink and walked out. “Joe..” I bit my lip, “Yeah?” he turned around, “I have a queen sized bed and only one person sleeping in it. I’m lonely.”

He grinned, “Sure! Let me just brush my teeth and I’ll be back.” I smiled, “Thanks,Joe!”

"What are friends for?” he walked out.

The next day, I woke up slobbering Joe, “Damn, I’m sorry.” I sat up,wiping my mouth, “That’s very embarrassing.” he chuckled,rubbing his eyes, “It’s fine,Dems. I have other shirts.” he patted my cheek with his hand, “Sleep well?”

“Amazing.” I put my hair up in a ponytail, “How bout yourself?”

“Great. Let’s get ready to start our day.” he climbed out of bed.

We called in food service and had our breakfast delivered to our room, we stayed in bed,eating our breakfast,then we had to get showered and ready to walk around the area. After that,we went ice skating.

“I can’t do it.” I grabbed onto Joe, “Yes,you can. It’s not that bad!” he took my hands, “You trust me right?” he bit his lip, I sighed and nodded my head, “Yes,I do.” he took me to the ice slowly.

He slowly skated while holding me tight. “I’m skating.” I looked up,smiling, “I told you,it’s not that hard. Want to let you go?”

“Don’t let go.”