029 // sincerity

gosh I love that song.

****

Felix's POV

Is this what heart break feels like? I felt my heart shattered, the excitement that i had is gone and changes into...a broken one, seeing hyunjin with another girl in his embrace, looking so happy, it's different when he's with me.

Well, atleast he's happy, but why do i feel hurt? Tears formed in my eyes and i didnt even bother to wipe it, i was too distracted by their sweetness. Tears of joy, maybe?

I shouldn't have given my heart, i should've just kept it to myself.

"Felix! I told you to wait for me." Seungmin catches up, his eyes went wide when he saw me...like this.

In the other hand, hyunjin quickly unwrap his arm around the girl, turning his head to me with his wide eyes, i bit my tongue, finally wiping my eyes using the edge of my sleeve as i turned my heels, heading out.

Seungmin looks shocked and irritated at the same time as he held my back. "I can't believe he'd done this, what a jerk."

"Wait! Felix!" Hyunjin called out, i didn't want to face him, i grabbed seungmin's hand, as i slightly shook my head.

Before hyunjin could get closer to me, seungmin blocked his way. "Hyunjin, back the fuck off, a jerk like you doesn't deserve my bestfriend." He spats.

The fact that seungmin was the one who encouraged me to do this, he was the one who pushes me to get closer to him, and now he's pushing him off.

Hyunjin clenched his jaw, shoving seungmin away with his strength as he finally able to wrap his hand around my wrist, dragging me to a place where it's just me and him.

I didn't even stopped him, i wish i did, but i'd let him anyway.

"Felix what you saw i-" i shushed him, pulling a force smile. "I know, you finally found the one, you thought it would be me?"

"For fuck's sake felix, what are you even talking about?" Hyunjin began to walk back and forth, rubbing his face with his hands.

"You were chasing after me, thinking i am the one who fitted for you until you realized, you're actually straight and dated a girl instead." I played with the loose thread of my sleeves, ignoring the pain away, stupid of me for thinking i'm tough when im actually sensitive and shit.

Hyunjin laughed, but i could detect bitterness in it, putting his hands above his hips. "I don't understand you-... what the fuck are you talking about felix? You're literally making up a story in your mind, just stop thinking and let me explain." He practically shouts, i noticed how hard he's holding himself back.

I don't need explanation when i just fucking witnessed him with another girl, laughing around in their own world, arm in her waist, pinching her cheeks because she was cutier than me. That's literally what true love looks like. i mean if i would look like a thirdwheel between them, why interfer when i could just get in my old habits and push people out of my life, scrolling through social medias while looking for a fight.

Hyunjin is just probably feeling bad that's why he couldn't tell me he had already found the girl in his life.

I didn't notice i was already crying. and again tears of joy.

"No baby, please hear me out." Hyunjin pulled me closer using my hands as he intertwined our fingers tightly. "Don't cry please, my heart can't handle it." He whispered, wiping the tears off which is useless because it kept falling. Fuck why am i so sensitive? I never knew until now. I got deeply attached to him that i got so hurt when i saw him with that girl, yes I was jealous, got a problem with that?

"Okay i'll be honest, i don't like lying to you, but she's nobody to me, sure she's my ex but we're done for like 4 months ago but that's it! I never dated anyone after her." He explained, caressing my cheek. I leaned into his touch mindlessly. It's convincing, his explanation got me easily convinced, I tilted my head up only to meet his eyes and all i could see is his sincerity.

When he noticed i had finally soften, a smile played on his lips as he pulled me for a hug. "Are you sure you were not playing with me? Because if you do, i will not hesitate to invite you for a fight, like man to man, no chicken out." I snickered, gripping his shirt as his strawberry scent hits my nose.

"Yes baby, i almost lost it when you thought i was straight, i never was, baby." Hyunjin said as his voice was muffled into the crook of my neck, nuzzling himself.

"Really? How many girls have you played?" I said and pulled away, brushing my silver hair back as hyunjin watched me did that.

"That was hot, but felix! I never played with them, it just happens that i couldnt find the right feeling, i was like, oh maybe she's the one i'm looking for but turns out, the feeling i've been longing for was actually with you. You've had it, but in other words, i was actually never attracted to girls." He shrugged as he explained, i snort, holding my laugh. He talk too much.

"Baby~" he pouts, stomping like a child. My eyes went up to his blonde hair tied into a pony and few strands hanging above his eyes, almost blocking his sight. A smile formed on my lips as i bring my hand up to his hair, brushing the strands off and tugs it behind his ear, goddamn he's too beautiful.

Hyunjin grabbed my hand, rubbing it with his thumb as he never tear his eyes away from me while his other hand slips around my waist pulling me closer, i was only half way his eyes since he's too tall.

Wait, since when did i become a bottom? No i won't allow this, but thinking about our height difference but far age gap... okay

Suddenly, I heard seungmin's voice echoed inside my head... make it official.

"Hyunjin, i actual-..." i find it hard to express my feelings when hyunjin is staring at me intensely and it's pressuring me, I took a deep breath before looking straight into his eyes.

"Hwang hyunjin, I like yo- no, I love you-... no no that's too much, I don't even know if you feel the same way as I do, but that's how I really feel about you. Please don't reject me." I bit my lip, mentally cursing myself for being awkward, I hid my face into his chest.

I felt he placed his index finger under my chin, slowly lifting my head to meet his eyes.

"I was about say that, but I guess you're way more excited. Of course felix, I feel the same way, I've been too obvious, aren't I?" He chuckles.

I breathed out in relief, my heart is no longer heavy.

He went more closer until there's barely gap between our faces, moving his head up and down slightly brushing our noses together, i giggled and shut my eyes tightly.

He places a little kiss on the tip of my nose then to my forehead which is my favorite one, i waited him to move on to my lips but he stayed on staring at me instead.

I frowned when he took a step backwards, dropping his knee onto the ground as he held my hands.

"I know this is too common, cheesy lines and shit but i think this is the only way... to ask you to be my boyfriend." He started, loud and clear, without hesitation, i pulled him off the ground and instantly smash my lips against his soft ones, it's sweet, his lips are.

He pulled away first.

"I'll take that as a yes then."

-
Changbin is bias wrecking me and I'm not even complaining.

-Changbin is bias wrecking me and I'm not even complaining