018 // flashfuckiningback

"Felix, why don't you think about making up with hyunjin?"

Felix cringed when he heard the name. "I'll think about it."

Seungmin glances at the silver-haired boi searching through TV channels with his usual expression, he sighs and throw a chip into his mouth.

"Hyunjin is nice, just saying." Seungmin says, the other glance at him before letting out a scoff

"Why do you even need to say that."

"Nothing, I'm just saying, chill."

For some reason felix just want to keep the distance away from the blonde, a feeling that he doesn't want to give in and be soft to anyone, trusting anyone is not easy.

Seungmin sighs, thinking if he should tell him that it was hyunjin who helped him the night he got into trouble, but part of him wants to keep the secret between them.

Seungmin felt really bad towards hyunjin, he just confessed his feelings towards the silver boi who isn't even returning his feelings.

He needs to do something before they completely fall apart.

"I'm sorry, hyunjin, but I had to do this." Seungmin mumbled before turning to felix who is very focused on TV show.

"Do you still remember that we talked about this person who helped you when you passed out?" Seungmin says, earning felix's attention.

"Passed out? Where?"

"Jesus- you always forget things. You're a grandpa." He grumbles.

"Oh shut up, I'm so tired of hearing that."

"By the way back to where I was saying, you got into a trouble that night and this person helped you, he even carried you eventhough you're so heavy, I can't even carry you myself!" Seungmin laughed meanwhile felix stared at him with a poker face.

"Just fucking finish your story, for duck's sake." Felix almost shouts.

"CHILL- okay so this person is hyunjin." Seungmin gave him a cheeky smile.

"And?" Felix raises his eyebrows.

"WHAT?! Is that it? aNdD" seungmin groaned and slapped his forehead.

Felix shakes his head in disbelief, seungmin notices that he wasn't believing his story so he prepares himself and stretches his jaw because he's about to spill the tea.

"Okay listen, as you already know, your new aussie friend which is bang chan is hyunjin's friend, right?" Seungmin says and doing some gestures.

"So?" Felix simply replied.

Seungmin shuts his eyes and presses his lips.

"That night was bang chan's birthday so of course hyunjin would be there, it's his best friend's birthday after all, you got into a fight and knocked those jerks out, you passed out before Hyunjin could rush to your side and helped you, he cleaned your wounds, wiped your sweats, hell he even stayed by your side the whole night."

And that's when felix's thoughts got mixed up, he didn't know what he should feel.

"Are you sure you're telling the truth?"

"Hell yeah."

Flashback

"Hey seungmin, can you pass me that piece of fabric?" The blonde boi said, seungmin grabs the fabric and hands it to hyunjin.

Hyunjin turns to the silver-haired boi sleeping, sometimes he would whine. Talking while asleep, saying his wounds hurts. So he decided to treat it faster.