024

baiser inattendu

Hyunjin's POV

Last night was so fun, I wonder when can I meet him again, that wasn't enough for me. I wish to see him sooner or later.

I couldn't stay still at my seat as I watch the clock moving so slow.

"Hey you still haven't told me what happened between you and felix last night, how was it?" I turned to bang chan who just sat on my seat's desk.

Just by remembering those moments I had shared with felix last night made me smile, I don't even know anymore.

"Ooh, you're smiling." Chan chuckled and places his hand on my shoulder, squeezing it lightly.

"It's obvi." I swatted his hand away, I'm being so obvious since I arrived in school, even changbin started to call me a weirdo.

"Tell me what happened."

"We just ate a dinner, we went to the rooftop we stayed there for god knows how long, and after that. I went home, and he was amazed by my motorcycle. Like he couldn't believe I ride motorcycles. I forced him to walk me out to the parking lot, flaunting my baby bike and he was like 'you're so cool!'" I partially lied, the last part wasn't actually true, I just wanted to impress chan that I had finally made a move on felix.

"Cool except for the part where felix complimented your stupid bike, your motorcycle sucks, you suck." Chan lets out an annoying laugh, I grabbed the book beside me and smacks him with it, annoyingly. I stood up from my seat.

"Insult my baby one more time and I'll shove someone's dick into your mouth." I rolled my eyes, nice timing the bell rang which means the class dismissed.

I gathered my things and put it all in my bag before walking out of the room.

"Hyunjin you asshole." Chan shouts and it echoes through the entire room.

"Thanks."

-

After I picked up seungmin from his room, Chris and changbin came along with us for what reason.

We're currently sitting on the bleachers where we usually hang out after class, I felt seungmin tapped my shoulder, I looked up to seungmin leaning closer to my ear.

"Felix is going to pick me up."

And with that, I jumped from the seat as my whole body lit up.

"Are you serious?"

Knowing I'll get to see him again made my day even more, I quickly rummaged through my bag looking for my small mirror.

"Just kidding." Seungmin snickered, nudging changbin while chris laughed at how my face went gloomy.

I'm tired of arguing with them so I just let my body fell on the seat again.

"Nah, he's actually going to pick me up, we're doing some groceries." I looked at him again. "So, he's coming here?" I asked.

"Of course."

Next thing I knew, I'm already smiling, I tied my hair into a bun before checking myself out with my small mirror.

"Oooh, you look good." Chris cooed, touching my hair. I groan in annoyance and yanked his hand away.
"You know I don't like people touching my hair." I spat, rolling my eyes.

"Chill."

"You've been checking yourself in the mirror for like... 4 minutes, what's the matter?" Changbin frowns, eyeing my body from my head to toe.