Chapter 15- Technology

“ I mean, you should have seen it!. One minute I was pouring in the liquid and Boom!. Foam and bubbles everywhere," I ranted to Liam.

The school day had ended and as promised, Liam had casually been leaning against his car when I walked through the double doors of the school entrance and into the parking lot. He was now driving us home, as I told him about my day.

He chuckled. “ Sounds like you had fun"

” Yeah, I did. And I made some new friends too," I smiled.

“ Oh, yeah?," he raised an eyebrow. I hummed a response.

My eyes widened at the site of an icecream parlour up ahead.

“ Ooo!. Can we stop, please?," I asked as I bounced in my seat.

“ There's plenty at home in the fridge. Besides, I have something to show you," he said.

I huffed. “ But its not the same"

*_*

“ What is it?," I asked curiously. I stared down at the rectangular, cold piece of metal in my hands in confusion.

“ Its a phone," Liam said. “ Do you like it?". He had a hopeful glint in his eyes.

“ I...uhm," I trailed.

Technology has definitely evolved since the last time I saw it. It went from flip phones to flat, blank screened pieces of metal.

How am I supposed to make a call? There aren't even any button!

“ You don't like it, do you," Liam said. Though he tried to hide it, the sadness was clear in his voice.

“ No,no. I like it," I said hoping to cheer him up. “ Its just that I don't know how to use it"

After an hour or so of explained hand gestures, various apps, one special added contact and blinding myself with the camera, I had somewhat knowledge of how to operate my new ‘ IPhone'.

“ Thank you for buying me a phone"

“ No problem. But I want something in return," he smirked mischeviously.

My eyes widened. “ Im sorry, I didnt get you a present"

“ I don't want a present, Katie," he said with a chuckled. I watched as he tapped his lips with a finger and realization dawned on me.

With heated cheeks, I leaned forward and pecked him on the lips. I pulled away, only to have him hold me in place.

“ Come on, I deserve a little more than that," he said before his lips met mine again and deepened the kiss.

“ Ewww! She's giving the Alpha cooties!," the voice of a child interrupted us.

Liam and I pulled apart to see two little boys standing in front of us, both of which were covering their mouths in fits of laughter. They couldn't be no okber than the age of six.

“ That's your future Luna youre talkin about," Liam said and stood from the living room couch.

At the sound of Liam's voice, both of the boys stopped laughing and dropped their hands, while bowing their heads.

“ Sorry Alpha," they said simultaneously.

“ I have a disease?!," I asked in shock.

Cooties? Man that sounded bad. I'll probably have to get a limb cut off. Or worst... I might die!. And Liam has it too! What if-

“ Katie you don't have a disease," Liam said as he sat back next to me.

“ I-I don't?"

He shook his head no. “ Its just something kids make up to tease each other"

“ Its not very nice," I pouted and threw the boys a small glare.

A beep sounded in the room and Liam retrieved his phone from his pocket.

“ I have to go," he said almost in annoyance.

“ Oh"

“ Ill be right back," he pecked my cheek. “ Boys, why don't you keep your Luna's company"

Liam rose to leave, and before he could make it out of the room, I was pounced on.

*******************************************
Author's Note:

Long story short, my sickness lasted longer than I expected but here it is!

I'm better now..:-D See?

Short, but longer one ahead. This is a filler.

Vote!!

Comment!!

Any suggestions in POVs?

-booksmiler