Best Night Ever

It was hard trying to find something to wear. I was trying to impress Liam but I settled for my cream floral dress with brown, pink and white flowers and my brown sandals. I had braided my hair to the side like Sara had showed me to. I had taken Pooh to Josh so I knew he was in good hands. I was patiently waiting on my bed for Liam and soon enough there was a knock at the door.

I opened the door and Liam was there in a formal white button down shirt and dressy jeans. He smiled at me and I returned it.

“ You look beautiful," he complimented.

” Thank you," I blushed.

“ You ready to go?," he asked.

“ Yes"

He held my hand as we walked out the building and towards what seemed to be a very expensive black car.

“ What kind of car is this?," I questioned.

“ Its a Mercedes Benz," he replied as held the door open for me. I thanked him and got in. He closed the door and rushed over to his side and climbed in.

I ran my hands over the seat I was in and across the door, admiring the car's interior.

“ You like it?," he asked smiling brightly at me.

“ Its nice"

He started the car and it purred to life, giving off a soft vibration. I watched as he pulled out the driveway and onto the road. I turned my gaze away from him to the window and took note of how the woodland areas slowly faded into a more city like area.

A few people walked the street holding hands as the sun was now setting. Some of them walked as couples, their faces looking care free and happy. I wish I had gotten the chance to live like this. Liam snapped me out of my thoughts when he spoke.

” We're here," he said.

I looked up and came face to face with a beautiful restaurant. It looked very cozy and welcoming. I was too busy admiring the place, I didn't even realise Liam had the door open for me.

“ Thank you," I said when I got out.

Liam held my hand as we walked up into the restaurant and up to a man behind a podium. He greeted us with a smile.

“ Good Evening,welcome to Petite Paris, names please," he said.

“ Crest, please," Liam answered. The man led us to a table in the middle of the room, which held at least a dozen more dancers. Liam held me seat out for me like a gentleman. A waitress came to our table once we were seated.

“ Is there something I can get you?," she asked, her gazed on Liam. Her eyes twinkled with interest but I ignored it and turned my attention to my menu.

The menu was quite confusing to me because I didn't know half then things on the list.

“ Ill have the steak dinner please," I heard Liam order.

I went with the only thing I knew.

“ Chicken. Ill have the chicken please"

It seemed only then did the waitress acknowledged my being there as she turned and gave me a grimace.

“ Okay," she said. She turned her attention back to Liam. ” Ill be right back". She winked.

That didn't set right with me. I could feel my stomach churn and the slightest pang of jealousy fill me.

” Are you okay?," Liam asked.

“ I'm fine," I lied through clenched teeth.

Since when did I get jealous?.

Sure I did fell the slightest bit of envy towards people that had a chance of a normal life, but it came to the point were I felt like I needed to lash out.

” Here you go," the waitress said as she placed down our plates. “ If there is anything you need please call me". She rested her hand on Liam's shoulder.

I growled.

Not like a full on growl but like a low soft growl but it was definitely audible. As soon as it left my mouth, I covered my mouth.

The waitress quickly retracted her hand and scurried off. My cheeks flushed red and I bowed my head in embrassment.

“ Getting possessive, are we now Katie," Liam teased. I looked up at him and he wore a deviously  handsome smile.

He was clearly enjoying this.

He grabbed my hand.

“ Don't worry Katie, I only have eyes for you," he winked. I blushed more than before.

****

“ Liam?. S-S-Stop!," I giggled as Liam spun me around over his shoulder

“ Never," he shouted.

After dinner, Liam told me he wanted to take me somewhere. He had parked his car at the bottom of the hill and proceeded to walk us up it which led to our present actions of him spinning me around like a pin wheel.

“ Liam please!," I screamed again.

“ Fine," he said. He lowered me to the ground. I tried to stand still but dizzyness over came me and I wobbled. Liam caught me before I could fall. “ Easy there tiger"

“ Thank you," I said as I straightened out my dress.

Liam and I sat under a tree that over looked the entire city lights. It was beautiful.

“ Its beautiful," I commented on amazement.

” I know. But I've seen an even more beautiful thing," he said giving me a bright smile.

“ Really? What?"

“ You"

I'm a Tomato.

Liam pulled me closer to him and I rested my head on his shoulder. We spent the rest of the night talking until we headed home.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Author's Note:

Sorry for the long wait and short chapter but I promise the next one will be longer.

Vote!

Comment!

Thank you!!

Peace, Hope and Triple Cheese Mini Bagels! :);)