Chapter 28- International Super Spies

" And then he had the nerve, THE NERVE!,'' I shouted. '' To say I wasn't even his type!''

Sarah sat cross legged on my bed as I stomped around my room in anger ranting about last night's events in Liam's study.

''No,'' she frowned. ''How dare he?!''

" My point exactly!''

I then remembered the photo from his vault I stole and pulled it from my drawer where I had hidden it and handed it to Sarah. '' Look"

She stared at the photo, her frown fading as if recognition had dawned on her.

"What?,'' I asked. ''Do you know her?''

Her mouth opened and closed a few times, sort of like a fish. " She was here once, with Alpha Liam. She's his ex-girlfriend...I think''

''Well...why does he still have this picture?''

"I don't know,'' she shrugged. But then the wickedest smile crept up on her face.

Oh no.

"What?,'' I asked her. That smile meant whatever was coming next would not be good.

She jumped up her spot on the bed and waved the photo in the air." How about we just ask her?''

I shook my head vigorously. "Are you out of your mind? Why don't we just ask Liam?''

" So he can lie again? Like he has such a great reputation with telling you the truth!''

I held back my response. She was right. Like any given guy Liam would lie to protect himself if something was really going on.

''You're right,'' I admitted.

"Girl, I know I am,'' she rolled her eyes and I let out a light laugh.

"So what now?,'' I questioned. '' How are we supposed to find this woman and we don't even know her name?''

'' Because we do?,'' she replied in a 'duh' tone.

I frowned,'' Huh?''

'' It's literally written on the back of the photograph, Katie!,'' she said and turned the picture around to reveal there was in fact something written behind the picture.

How did I not see this before? I yanked it from her hand and sat on the bed and read the words out loud.

My heart, Cassidy M Jones.

Sarah must have sensed my mood change and sat beside me, offering a comforting hand on my back.

''If it makes you feel any better, I've already found her Facebook page and address,'' she said

I looked up at her wide eyed. In the time I was spaced out reading the note at the back of the picture, Sarah had already done her own investigation. '' You are too quick''

She smiled and scooted closer. "So, apparently she's a teacher and owns her own little private school''

''That's...impressive,'' I said.

''Oh look! It says here she's open for face to face meetings for parents that want to enroll their kids in her school!''

"So...?''

''So!?,'' she swung her arms in the air as if the answer was obvious. '' So we schedule a meeting with her!''

"But neither of us have kids!''

''And how would she know that?''

I shrugged. '' I guess you have a point''

Sarah began typing ferociously on her phone screen and I leaned in to get a good look. She started with the usual formalities and proceeded to inquire about a meet up. Almost instantly she got a response, which made us both gasp.