Planning Escape

I stared at the ceiling as I laid on my bedroom floor in pain. I had broken rule number eight; no eating daddy's food. But what can I say, I was hungry. When daddy found out he repeatedly punched me in the stomach. He allowed me to eat but small potions. Thus time I tried to sneak a little more but he caught me. But he was gone now. He left for work.

I picked myself off the ground and walked into my bathroom and took a look at myself in the mirror. My brown hair was dull and my brown eyes lifeless. I lifted my shirt to reveal my blue black bruise and winced when my finger barely grazed it.

How long do I have to live like this?

I needed to escape.

But how?

I've read books about this type of thing from my mom's old book collection about girls who run away. Never to be found.

But that's what I wanted. To get away from this hell hole. And never be found. Especially by him.

Today was my chance. Daddy would be out a little longer today than usual. I needed a plan but the main focus was to get out before he got home.

Clothes. That's the first thing I need. I grabbed a big bag from my closet and started stuffing things into it. My wardrobe mostly consisted of jumpers, sweaters and a few pairs of jeans because that's all that daddy buys me. I walked into the bathroom and got my toothbrush, brush and comb.

I guess that's all?

But what about money?. Dad probably had some in his room. I rush over to his room and begin riffling through his drawers. Immediately I find a rectangular shaped envelope that contained about two hundred dollars. I put it in my pocket, went back to my room for my bag and head down stairs. I try to open the front door but it was locked.

Crap. Now how am I going to get out?

The window?. I could try....

I walked over to the window and thankfully it was open. I was about to step out but I stopped.

What if daddy comes hone and catches me?. I would be in a world of hurt. I need to hurry.

I throw my bag out the window and step out. The sudden blast of cool air hitting me felt like heaven. I haven't been outside in thirteen years. Outside felt blissful, holding the opportunities of life and freedom.

I pick up my bag and start walking towards the woods just outside my house. I haven't shifted in a while and the only place I get to shift was in my bedroom. I took off my clothes and place them in my bag and shifted. My wolf isn't that pretty. I'm just grey. But I do like the white patch in my right front paw though.

I picked up m bag in my mouth and began running. Faster and faster. This wasn't energy because I have none. This was the adrenaline if being free for the first time.

I was finally free.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°••°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Authors Note:

I know its short but the Chapters will get longer as the story progress.

Thank You

-booksmiler