A Different Side

Last nights sleep was the best I had in years. Waking up, I felt the feelings of calm and peace spread through me, something I haven't felt in a long time. I yawned and opened my eyes but the usual sunlight didn't hit my face.

That's strange....

Wait a minute.

This bed felt different, it was more comfortable than the one I was given when I arrived here. I opened eyes some more and toke in the room. It was much bigger than mine. The bed was draped over in sheets.

I quickly shot up into a sitting position only to make myself dizzy. I was freaking out. This wasn't my bed, this isn't my room and these are definitely not my clothes.

Wait, what?

Since when did I wear huge t-shirts and just underwear! Did someone change me?. That means they saw me half naked...

OK, Katie, breathe.

1..2..3..

Just then the door to my right flew open. I squealed and fell off the bed backwards with an ‘oomph'. When I peeped over the edge of bed, relief and shock shot through me. Liam had came out of the bathroom wearing nothing but sweats.

“ Good morning sunshine," he smiled. I gave him a closed mouth smile. I was still a bit fazed from waking up in his room and clothes. Is he the one that undressed me?.

” Did you undress me?," I asked.

“ Yeah," he replied. “ Was that a problem?"

“ Uh..no"

He smiled and walked around the bed, lifting me to my feet. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close. He kissed my temple, making his way down to my jaw before coming back to my cheek.

“ How about you go change and meet me in the kitchen for breakfast," he suggested. I nodded.

“ Okay"

I left Liam's room and made my way to my room. It was only then did I realise that I was in his shirt only. Not even bothering to turn around, I made a run for it, hoping no one would see me. Of course things didn't go my way and I ended up bumping into someone. I fell to the ground on my butt. I looked up to identify the person I hit and came face to with the one person I didn't want to see.

Sara.

When she saw me her eyes widen and a look of guilt showed on her face. “ Oh my God , Katie!," she exclaimed. She pulled me up to feet and I accepted the help.

“ I'm fine," I mumbled avoiding her gaze. I knew what Sara did was very mean and I would have never done anything like that to her or anyone.

“ Katie-," she began but I cut her off.

“ No Sara, you made your self pretty clear on how you fell about me," I said surprising myself at how cold my voice was. Where all this confidence was coming from, I don't know. She looked take back a bit but continued anyway.

“ Listen Katie, I never meant to hurt you. I just wanted to be your friend and the only reason I never said anything was because of Mandy and Dana. They're just upset that they weren't Liam's mate and you were," she finished with a  sigh.

“ You could of spoke up for me," I said softly.

“ I know and I'm sorry for that,"she said. “ Do you forgive me?"

She looked at me with hope and regret in her eyes. Do I just forgive her? She's the only friend I've had in a long while.

“ Okay," I sighed. She squealed and pounced on me.