Chapter Twenty-Five

~•Y/n First Person POV•~

I woke up to my alarm going off. How did I end up in my bed? I groaned as I turned it off. I got out of bed and started to get ready. When I was done putting my uniform on, I did my hair. I noticed my room was messier than usual. Oh, right. I didn't clean it last night. I couldn't bring myself to do it after our fight.

I sighed and grabbed my bag to go to school. I waited for Kageyama in my normal spot, but he never showed up. When I realized he wasn't coming, I brought myself to leave.

I walked up the dreadful hill and into the building. First period was a drag, as always. I was drained and I wasn't in the mindset to pay attention. When the bell finally rang, I got up to go to my next class. Okay, this is where we typically pass each other in the hallway. I didn't see him.

It's not like he's a difficult person to spot. He is six foot and has this angered aura around him as he walks to class. Is he avoiding me? If that's the case, then I really should stop expecting to see him like normal. If he is avoiding me, I understand why. He's pretty stubborn.

The rest of the day dragged on. I began walking home and saw Mina running my way. "Hey!" she chirped.

"Hey," I said back.

"Why do you sound sad?" she asked.

"Just tired," I lied. "Long day."

"I don't have practice today," she tried cheering me up. "Maybe we could do something?"

"I really just want to lay down," I said, feeling guilty.

"Oh, okay. Yeah, whatever you want to do," she smiled.

"I'm sorry," I apologized.

"It's okay! We all have days when we're tired!" she told me. "Is it okay if we stop by the vending machine first? I've been thirsty since the beginning of last period." I nodded and we went to the typical vending machine. You know, the vending machine right outside of the gym. Knowing this, it was no surprise when I saw Kageyama walk up to us. He was walking slow. Very slow. "Oh, look." Mina pointed. "It's your boyfriend~"

I cleared my throat to hold back a cry. "Can we just go?"

She nearly dropped her drink. "Are you two okay? Did you break up?"

"No," I said. "I mean, I don't think so. Argument. So can we just leave?" She nodded.

As we crossed paths, I couldn't bring myself to look at him. I just closed my eyes as we passed each other by. He probably wasn't even looking in my direction anyway. When we began our descend down the school hill, she asked me what happened. I just told her that he found out about the Oikawa thing.

"Are you serious? Did you tell him that you were drunk? That Oikawa practically forced himself onto y-"

"I did. Not the last part, but I told him the truth. I'm not mad at him for it though. I understand why he's mad. That's his biggest rival. Someone he's looked up to, but also hated." I gasped when I realized what I said. "Don't tell him or anyone that I said Tobio looks up to Oikawa. It'd upset him further."

"I won't," she agreed. "That really sucks though. I'm sorry. I wish I could help fix this."

"It's fine." I smiled. "We'll figure it out."